melaka jetty


Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
43
48
 

Pokka

Senior Member
Aug 17, 2002
1,392
0
36
38
terencesim.com
feel the person is redundant... :dunno:
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
43
48
Pokka said:
feel the person is redundant... :dunno:
to me, the person adds a sense of scale as well as a bit of energy to the pic. :think:
 

khairi

Senior Member
Apr 6, 2004
2,526
0
36
44
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
zaren said:
to me, the person adds a sense of scale as well as a bit of energy to the pic. :think:
yeap...sense of scale...agree with you...got to know fr my friend a Malaccan that this jetty is practically useless...its just for viewing purposes!
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
43
48
khairi said:
yeap...sense of scale...agree with you...got to know fr my friend a Malaccan that this jetty is practically useless...its just for viewing purposes!
well, it's useful for practising photography. :bsmilie:
 

ndroo

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
8,242
3
38
49
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
nice. nice. but i also feel the person shd not be there ... but then again, without him, this pic won't be in this section liao. :) :thumbsup:
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
43
48
renegade said:
nice. nice. but i also feel the person shd not be there ... but then again, without him, this pic won't be in this section liao. :) :thumbsup:
thanks bro... my landscapes suck lah... must learn from u! :)
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
43
48
renegade said:
:dunno::kok::dunno::kok:
renegade the landscape master who owes me a kopi and a lunch in his cowboy outfit.... :bsmilie:
 

Minoxman

Deregistered
Feb 27, 2004
390
0
0
I feel the person adds a lot to the picture. Well done.
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
43
48
thanks minoxman and cheesypoofs... :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.