Melaka chicken rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyfoxy

Waited 45 mins just to taste the chicken rice.

3950672086_cd4612a3be.jpg

3950655434_7f3cdd177b.jpg

3949881991_4554f51549.jpg

3949884571_8863c622ec.jpg

3949882409_a5938180ae.jpg

I think the famous one is at the end of Jonkers Street.

Ha ha. The 1st time I brought my wife there, she wonders why I ordered so much fish balls.:D

i've eaten there like a year ago... best chicken rice i've ever had in my life period.

Chicken balls.. You can,t find it in Singapore.. :dunno:

I doubt if u can find it in S'pore already...

The famous rice ball one is at Jalan Besar near the stadium (used to be in Berseh hawker center on Jalan Besar). There is another one at Toa Payoh Lor 1 Block 111 or 109 coffeeshop, which is actually owned by the brother of the owner of the Jalan Besar one.

So there. Have fun with your (rice) balls. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Last month when I bring my family member there(melaka), they were so disappointed about this rice. I think really a over-rated kind of thing to us.::thumbsd:

yah overrated...we ordered end up all change to normal rice...the rice taste like glutinous rice..

Last month when I bring my family member there(melaka), they were so disappointed about this rice. I think really a over-rated kind of thing to us.::thumbsd:

yah overrated...we ordered end up all change to normal rice...the rice taste like glutinous rice..

i think both of you guys went to the wrong stalls. they nv sell normal rice, and the stall only open until 2pm. there are many riceball stalls in melake town, some stall just for for tourist. lousy taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.