Megapixels ? Pffft... your camera is already obsolete

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeskywan

Feb 13, 2007
Haha my friend bought a 160 gigabyte thumbdrive from China and when we put it into the USB port..... damn!! The computer really register the 160 gigabytes...... Of course how stable the thumbdrive is I dont know!

Haha my friend bought a 160 gigabyte thumbdrive from China and when we put it into the USB port..... damn!! The computer really register the 160 gigabytes...... Of course how stable the thumbdrive is I dont know!
You kidding me right?:sweat: Try transferring files...

satay16

Jan 14, 2006
:sweat::sweat:He's talking about a 160 gig thumbdrive his friend bought from China not the camera.
yeah, as in if that thumb drive works, i guess this camera too:bsmilie:

aeskywan

Feb 13, 2007
As I said it works but then dude we only managed to verify that the thumb drive did hold 160g. Can transfer some files into it and out. How stable..... still finding out.

Jun 1, 2007
Bukit Timah
So is it a CMOS or CCD sensor? Better still why dun u sell to canon or nikon? They can then take the megapixel race 20 years ahead :)

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
It can replace my portable hdd.. :bigeyes:

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
They may read at 160g, but may not hold, not undermining china things.
how much u guys bought it?
try transfering 100 g things to it, best video files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom