MEGAGUIDE on Digital Photography (HWM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Jul 28, 2004
West
Just wondering if anyone has picked up a copy for this book? wonder if its a good book to get. :dunno:

I read this book (or magazine) at a book store. I think is S$18plus. Anyway its worth buying if you are new to photography.

hmm i am like trying to see if any where sells a copy so that i can see what content is in there, see if its really helpful...from the looks of it, it seems that no many shops carry it or many people have bought it..

hmm i am like trying to see if any where sells a copy so that i can see what content is in there, see if its really helpful...from the looks of it, it seems that no many shops carry it or many people have bought it..

go and browse it at Kinokunia Takashimaya. Lots of them near the magazine counter.

IIRC Mustafa centre has it. Top level, not at Serangoon Shopping Centre , but the new building, the extension I believe.:)

Recommended for beginners.

quite a nice book. i got it for free during last year sitex(or comex?) when i signed up for their hwm magazine. i let my sis read it cos it is a really really good book for beginners. but i even learnt somethings from there too.:thumbsup:

i've got an extra copy of it.
anyone want to buy ?

Add another $9+ and you can purchase Scott Kelby's Digital Photography book. Better reading material than HWM.

Status
Not open for further replies.