Mega O.I.S. glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog

Feb 13, 2002
Alexandra
maddog.clubsnap.org
P1000675.jpg

your images consistantly turn out like this with OIS on? or... is this a new photoshop effect?

scarey

Dont panic lah. This is just a joke and was done on purpose. Nothing wrong with Mega O.I.S. :bsmilie:

though wat sia..aha. but its pretty cool actually. ;p can always label it as abstract art or something... ;)

make me feel dizzy...

Don't bluff. That's OIS mode 3.

Was that your coffee table? :dunno: :bsmilie:

gosh, is that a blurry picture, or is it just me having eaten too much pineapple tarts...woo..

Surely you mean 400 ! And if you are going to do such special effect post processing, I don't think that a little bit of noise at ISO 400 would make any difference at all. :)

tomcat said:
Surely you mean 400 ! And if you are going to do such special effect post processing, I don't think that a little bit of noise at ISO 400 would make any difference at all. :)

I must be getting dizzy myself. Highest ISO is indeed 400. :bsmilie:

doug3fflux said:
gosh, is that a blurry picture, or is it just me having eaten too much pineapple tarts...woo..

Both statements you made are true but unrelated. I think I had 6 different types of tarts yesterday.

elphin said:
Don't bluff. That's OIS mode 3.

I see up and down both my FX8 and FZ5 also dun have mode 3 leh. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Nice effect from maddog, though.

Feel dizzy now....:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.