Mega AG243 - Team Det.'s story

Status
Not open for further replies.

roninwolf

Dec 27, 2002
Amidst the books
Break of the dawn, it's yet another day (or is it?)
DSC_4874.jpg

The sky looked brooding and ominous as I thought to myself "was it going to be yet another boring Saturday?"

I showered and took the stairs down to the coffeeshop ... when I noticed that something was askew. The neighbourhood didn't seem as peaceful as it looked ... and for no plausible reason I suddenly felt ill at ease :think:

DSC_0620_1.jpg

yeap.. definitely a weird morning.. i drove out and guess what! the road is EMPTY!

AG243_48.jpg

Not just the roads... Common areas often full of life, now become empty and dim...
DSC_5362.jpg

And common things turned just a tad to the bizarre side...

IMG_0124.jpg

walking around, the neighbourhood seems exceptionally quiet...

AG243_09.jpg

the usual park where children gathered... quiet...

AG243_35.jpg

let me walk around some more...

weird.. there's a strange smell... i followed it to a back alley and saw this..

AG243_14.jpg

That was b-l-o-o-d on the floor!!! My knees buckled and for a moment there I almost lost my consciousness! :what:

ag243_DSC_0646.JPG

What had happened here at the back of my favorite coffeeshop? I ran to the front door and found that it was locked.

ag243_DSC_0625.JPG

Where was Mr. Chan, the friendly coffeeshop owner? Something was amiss here, I decided to probe further.

Looking around, finally found him.... Asleep as usual....
DSC_5152.jpg

Wait a min.... There's no breathing!

oh dear, what had happened? I must find out!

Let's look around for any possible signs...

AG243_54.jpg

Mr. Chan and I used to play a leisurely game over coffee every Saturday morning at this very table in his coffeeshop. Every time I won he would make me a free cup of coffee. All those memories made me cry out in sorrow. :cry:

ag243_DSC_0685.JPG

Who had done this to him and why? :dunno: It was then I resolved to find out who killed Mr. Chan!!!

I started to look around for clues ... found that the back door was also locked! Also, there was a note pasted named 7B ... very strange indeed! Could this be the symbol of the killer? I didn't know :think:

ag243_DSC_0648.JPG

Anyway, what kind of human could get through locked doors? :eek:

Oh wait ... there are these open balconies ... could someone have come from the backlanes through here?

ag243_DSC_0630.JPG

I then decided to give the backlanes a second look.

suddenly this apparatus caught my eye. Who needed this strange gadget? What does it do? What is inside that house?! WHO is inside that house?! :eek:

AG243_15.jpg

Things were just not adding up. In addition to the strange apparatus were other weird objects on the wall ...

ag243_DSC_0639.JPG

... and below was an expensive vintage bike left unlocked in a backlane! Hmmm, surely someone was in a hurry to get away. By now I was sure the killer had escaped through the blue door, I opened it and went in.

ag243_DSC_0693.JPG

I opened the door... and saw a flight of stairs leading down. hmm, this unit is a basement unit?

AG243_11.jpg

soon the stairs took a different turn

AG243_24.jpg

there's an opening! let me take a look.
huh! where is this place? i can spy on other people from here!

AG243_45.jpg

I realized I was looking at the live video from a secret close circuit camera! Was that innocent person going to be the next victim of this killer?!! :eek:

I looked around ... over there by the wall there was some writing which read ... "Welcome to the lair of Dr. DOOM!". Oh my God, the dangerous Dr. DOOM was the killer!

ag243_DSC_0733.JPG

There on the other side were his symbols ... the axes of evil! :devil:

ag243_DSC_0701.JPG

It looked like Dr. DOOM was not in and his lair was empty. So, I decided to explore it a bit further. :think:

hmm.. he left some tools behind.. what are those stains?

AG243_17.jpg

More blood stains! Poor Mr. Chan hadn't been the only victim, there had been many more!

I turned around and found myself looking into this cabinet ... this guy is crazy, he is even keeping count of the number of people he has killed.

ag243_DSC_0732.JPG

I felt nauseous and decided to get out. Found some hidden stairs which led me out.

ag243_DSC_0747.JPG

I went back to the coffeeshop and found that the police detective team were now all over the place, photographing and combing for evidence.

ag243_DSC_0750.JPG

Would they find Dr. Doom? I don't think so. I had to do this myself, but how?

Status
Not open for further replies.