Meet nice guy in clubsnad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thai-ko

Jan 18, 2010
Newbei here! Just moved in singapore 3 weeks. Impress people in singapore special meet one guy here very nice preson. Hello all off you.:heart:

Sawatdee Khrab and welcome to Clubsnap, and the Republic of Singapore, hope you will enjoy your stay in both the real and virtual world. :D

Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the Island of Possibilities and Clubsnap! Wish you a long happy stay with us!

*sounds like a hotel receptionist* geez!

Newbei here! Just moved in singapore 3 weeks. Impress people in singapore special meet one guy here very nice preson. Hello all off you.:heart:
hi,

althou i dun quite understand the 2nd sentence .... but still warm welcome you to SG and CS ! :)

Sawadee Kap ...

Welcome to CS and Singapore!

What kind of photography do you do?

That’s right. This nick name I’ve got when I lived in Macao. That’s the way they call people from Thailand and I liked it.

Your nick thai-ko syas you are from Thailand ? or somethinge else ??

Anyway, welcome.

It is so kind of all of you. สวัสดี/swadee again.

Singaporeans are nice people .First I was impressed when I met the guy who works at agency and helped me to found apartment. Second was the nice guy from this club .I did not get my first month salary yet but he gave me things first and told that I can pay later and even did not got any guaranty from me just a phone number.

Last edited:
we are all very nice guys and gals! welcome and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.