A friend was in town and I took the opportunity to get some snaps for mum. Overall, a fun experience, great to catch up with a close friend, but another reminder of how much I still have yet to learn.
- I struggled to get focus right since bubz was constanting moving and protesting!
- Didn't like the effect bounced flash was giving so I ditched the flash and relied on ambient lighting. A few shots were pushing the ISO but nothing LR couldn't get rid of.
- Focusing ... haven't quite figured out how to track with centre-AF yet so was using single-mode only.
- Metering was either spot or evaluative.
- Most were shot with the D700 with AFD 50 1.4. Some were from the D200 but I seem to have deleted everything from that particular CF card. Oops!
- The usual contrast, tone curve, and exposure adjustments made in LR2.7.