Medium and Large format users fall in

What Medium/Large format gear do you use (multiple choice allowed)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Feb 20, 2002
Perth Australia
It seems that those of us who are using Medium and large format gear are being forced to share space with the low rent 135 crowd ;)

So let's see who else is out there using roll film and larger!

I've used practically all the three types, small, medium, large. I've also tried industrial standard LightPhase digital technology, medium format one shot back and large format scanback. Had my hands on a 4x5 cambo field camera before, the type that focuses with no bellows or bag, that uses a groundglass for viewing. Those were in school days, now I only have my Bronica 6x7 and Nikon F4.

You forgot pinhole cameras.

Oh yes. Pinhole cameras. the possibilities are endless. Even your mouth can be used as a pinhole camera.....i don't own any pinhole camera now, sad to say.

I know there's a few missing lol, couldn't fit em in so i left out toy cameras aka holgas and pinholes etc.

I have a very old (1960s) Kodak Brownie "Vecta" box camera. It takes 127 film which is no longer available. Fixed focus, fixed aperture and shutter speed. It's all plastic, and looks quite ugly. Probably worth $10.

User of:

Agfa 120 plastic camera
Seagull TLR 4B-1
Yashica 635
Rolleicord IV, V, Va, Vb
Rolleiflex T, 3.5F, 2.8GX
Mamiya C220F
Fuji 6x9 wide, standard

My 35mm gear are more unusual.

Seagull TLR 4B
Rolleiflex T3.5
Speedgraphic 45(gladly from my mentor..)
...and whole of different sizes of homemade pinhole boxes.

:)

Seagull 4B
Holga SF120

Have access to MamiyaRB67 and Hasselblads
Nvr tried large formats yet...but i've been wanting to try. Also wanna make pinhole camera.

been too lazy to shoot medium format for too long. hhhmmm... now that i have digital, don know when i will even touch film again. maybe its goodbye to MF?
:(

Hello Hazardman,

The web got lotsa info on how to make pinhole boxes, but if you want some more details, do feel free to let me know...
You'll get surreal, exciting and real magical images...and check out www.pinholeday.org they are having this festive exchange pinhole photos around the world now, you could make one and exchange.

thanks

Used to have Mamiya TLR but now own a Rolleiflex TLR.

Just sold my Hasselblad kit but still have the Xpan.

Have a collection of medium (6x4.5cm, 6x6cm and 6x9cm) and large format (5x4") vintage but very useable cameras.

MF : seagull 4B-1, seagull 4A-105, hassleblad system, bronica SQAI system, rolleiflex 3.5F, rolleicord 3, rolleicord V( and yes, i think very much in square) ;p

LF : horseman 45 system and a proud to be owner of a chinese made wooden field system.

Status
Not open for further replies.