Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

Very good
good
average
bad
very bad

With the likes of Maggi & Me, Brothers 4, Mr Kiasu and the classic VR Man, etc I think i can see why it's making losses. Ironically the good TV company SPH Mediaworks was absorbed by the lower quality competitor.

Tell me how many times had Air Force One, MVP Most Valuable Primate, Airbud, etc had been repeatedly shown over and over again?

Tell me the logic of pushing the highly rated foreign shows (CSI, Desperate Housewives, etc) into the late night or even early morning? :thumbsd:

agreed. channel i was very nice indeed. they had several classics and had shows that a definately not as poor as mediacorp stations. find it like low quality humor.

satay16 said:
agreed. channel i was very nice indeed. they had several classics and had shows that a definately not as poor as mediacorp stations. find it like low quality humor.

REAL tv came and ended with Channel U.
I can name more good shows on SPH than bad shows on MCS.

redstone said:
REAL tv came and ended with Channel U.
I can name more good shows on SPH than bad shows on MCS.

no. i think i can name much more bad shows in mediacorp:bsmilie:

Paul_Yeo said:
I love Channel U and Channel i :thumbsup:

I LOVE SPH MEDIAWORKS!!!!!

Remember how MCS was like last time? Very 'cold', proud and unapproachable. They reject people going to MCS. Remember the news? Dead serious.

Ch U had a totally opposite concept. Shows like Ready Steady Go goes out to find people. The news here are more candid. Actually featured newscasters 'chatting' with each other, with laughter and all (none when not appropiate).

And soon MCS followed.

Maggi and Me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie: (It's the only local production that I'm currently watching - Fiona Xie :lovegrin: )

i thought abcdj was worse. sends shivers whenever i see their trailers. cold and blake.:thumbsd:

redstone said:
Very good
good
average
bad
very bad

With the likes of Maggi & Me, Brothers 4, Mr Kiasu and the classic VR Man, etc I think i can see why it's making losses. Ironically the good TV company SPH Mediaworks was absorbed by the lower quality competitor.

Tell me how many times had Air Force One, MVP Most Valuable Primate, Airbud, etc had been repeatedly shown over and over again?

Tell me the logic of pushing the highly rated foreign shows (CSI, Desperate Housewives, etc) into the late night or even early morning? :thumbsd:

CSI & Desperate Housewives u c u should know that they r not suitable for children so they put in morning or late nights. Now all tv shows r like that now. U didn't know about it? Has been reported in the news last year.

rayblade said:
CSI & Desperate Housewives u c u should know that they r not suitable for children so they put in morning or late nights. Now all tv shows r like that now. U didn't know about it? Has been reported in the news last year.

sigh...... they ought to know that my little sister knows how to go youtube.;)

Too many idol shows, 1900 and sms voting liao. Sick!
they are just trying to cash in as much as possible with all these shows.
Charity shows gone, now Idol shows........ :angry:

evq said:
Too many idol shows, 1900 and sms voting liao. Sick!
they are just trying to cash in as much as possible with all these shows.
Charity shows gone, now Idol shows........ :angry:

agreeded. and the what Creativity show on channel8? they are much worst than the japanese original version. 1 episode only got 5-6 groups only. and like what you said, you vote for them via SMS. profit hungry companies.

And Mobile TV?? Yes, it does entertain, but I rather they dun have anything on the bus.
Can hardly hear a thing with those noisy bus engine on the background.

Early morning, with CNA, still acceptable.
But during evening, after a tired day at work, trying to take a nap or relax, it is just irritating. especially those fashion shows programme with loud music. Driving me crazy.

MediaCorp = :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:
one :thumbsup: for CNA

satay16 said:
agreeded. and the what Creativity show on channel8? they are much worst than the japanese original version. 1 episode only got 5-6 groups only. and like what you said, you vote for them via SMS. profit hungry companies.
and i heard they are mostly from schools?

i gave up on talk c0ck station broadcasts and went with cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.