Mediacorp CNY lunch with clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

rEveRie

Nov 19, 2005
Nikon
www.robbysucipto.com
Locked album for the moment.
moderator feel free to close this thread.

thanks for all whom have viewed.

--my apologies to all.
I spoke to the organizer, and I am advised to keep it on hold for the moment because there is still another session that is coming.

i will put them up available for viewing when things are finalized.
thank you all. ---

woah u official photographer?

Your copyright over the pix is not big enough. Make the font bigger and more bold will nicer.

arowana said:
Your copyright over the pix is not big enough. Make the font bigger and more bold will nicer.

Ya, still can see some of the faces. Larger and bold would mask up all of the details of the faces! Looks like we are not meant to see the faces of the people.

Agreed, the photos are really nice, its unfortunate the copyright notice has completed masked a lot of people in the photographs.

syl said:
Ya, still can see some of the faces. Larger and bold would mask up all of the details of the faces! Looks like we are not meant to see the faces of the people.

rEveRie said:
55645775.jpg
I'm melting!

oops i'm sorry.
what do u mean by bigger and bold and still can see faces?
i'll probably redo the watermarking if possible.

pardon me for being conservative in protecting these pictures coz on contract basis.
thanks guys.

I think the consensus (some sarcastically) is that the watermarking shd probably be repositioned. The composition of your shots generally put faces in the centre, and where your watermark is in the centre as well, the faces (which I assume is a focal pt in your shots) are obscured rather substantially.

rEveRie said:
oops i'm sorry.
what do u mean by bigger and bold and still can see faces?
i'll probably redo the watermarking if possible.

pardon me for being conservative in protecting these pictures coz on contract basis.
thanks guys.

nice pic, may i know what equipment and flash u using ? thanks :)

I feel for you that the watermark has to be boldly / widely printed... Would certainly not want the pics circulating around if I was the official photographer... imagine a client like mediacorp terminating future contracts because of the issue.

All in all, nice pics !

Bleuwhale said:
I feel for you that the watermark has to be boldly / widely printed... Would certainly not want the pics circulating around if I was the official photographer... imagine a client like mediacorp terminating future contracts because of the issue.

All in all, nice pics !

If scare people circulate the pix later, why in the first place post the PHOTO ONLINE!!!!!.

arowana said:
If scare people circulate the pix later, why in the first place post the PHOTO ONLINE!!!!!.

To show off or to share?

arowana said:

it is part of the contract that I am allowed to keep them for my own use :)
but not commercial usage of them.
still, i want to protect the pictures. so posting online i guess is still alright.

Ramius75 said:
nice pic, may i know what equipment and flash u using ? thanks :)

d200, flash sb800, lenses used, nikkors 35 f/2, 85 f1/.4 and 12-24 f/4
pix taken all in jpeg fine.
ISO ranges from 400 to 800.

rEveRie said:
d200, flash sb800, lenses used, nikkors 35 f/2, 85 f1/.4 and 12-24 f/4
pix taken all in jpeg fine.
ISO ranges from 400 to 800.

i see, thanks alot. :D

eh ... whats the password?

Status
Not open for further replies.