Media War Between Nikon & Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme2

Jan 18, 2002
Lion City
extreme2.clubsnap.org
Recently saw ads from both Nikon and Canon on TV and Newspaper... Wow! they are really fighting hard for the entry level DSLR market with Nikon D70 & Canon 300D fighting head-on... :think:

normal pple would say : "eee.... DSLR lousy..must look through viewfinder and also cannot take video". :rolleyes:

King Tiger said:
It just like KFC verus McDonald;
Pepsi verus Coca Cola;
Duracell verus Engizers.

and like the above.. we all noe there's a bigger better player between both

Nitrile said:
normal pple would say : "eee.... DSLR lousy..must look through viewfinder and also cannot take video". :rolleyes:
Believe me, I do hear ppl saying that.... And these are the same ppl that say, "Why u need SLR? U're not a professional, u do not take pictures for a living, u don't even know what are the functions for, why do u want to waste money?"

And when the photos come out awesome, these are the same ppl that'll say, "Woah, it looks great."

Bloody idiots.

extreme2 said:
Recently saw ads from both Nikon and Canon on TV and Newspaper... Wow! they are really fighting hard for the entry level DSLR market with Nikon D70 & Canon 300D fighting head-on... :think:
The light side will diminish in size for what I, the Jedi Master, see... The dark side will surge forward in an unstoppable tide.

But only the true Masters will remain in the Light Side of the Force and we shalt let the Dark Side consume themselves.

Yo Kit. You are right. I don't care about media wars, Iraq war etc. All I want is a price war :bsmilie:

extreme2 said:

let them fight...and let prices drop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.