Media passes

SecretElement

Apr 9, 2012
Been wanting to shoot some sports for quite sometime already, to be precise... The S league :p but where do I get media passes to shoot for such matches

Been wanting to shoot some sports for quite sometime already, to be precise... The S league :p but where do I get media passes to shoot for such matches

Well, first, you need to be a part of the media. Then when the office assigns you to shoot the s-league, you will be given a pass.

I don't think you can get one without working with the media or an organisation affiliated to one. Your next best bet is to buy a ticket and take your shots from the spectator stand. Or have a really long tele and take from the nearby HDB blocks ..... :)

I don't think you can get one without working with the media or an organisation affiliated to one. Your next best bet is to buy a ticket and take your shots from the spectator stand. Or have a really long tele and take from the nearby HDB blocks ..... :)

As what you've said, you want to get a media pass, you have to be part of the media, simple as that

I wouldn't ask such a question if only the media people get media passes. What about the other shooters?? Those who have 0 affiliations with the media

I wouldn't ask such a question if only the media people get media passes. What about the other shooters?? Those who have 0 affiliations with the media

Non media will not get passes.

Thats what passes are for - to filter out non-medias.

Non media will not get passes.

Thats what passes are for - to filter out non-medias.

...and why they are called "media passes" LOL

*facepalm*

But perhaps TS is asking about other types of passes but termed it as Media Pass...

But if TS really wants a media pass... IGNTS

Albeit media passes unless one works for sponsors that will enable one to gain access as well.

try to know more ppl in the media especially those photographer. u may get passes from them. Not necessary u need to work as a media only u can media passes.

Yea, i believe knowing people in the media helps..I have a friend who shoots sports event but isn't working for a media company but he constantly gets media passes…but he won't tell me how he gets them :)

Yea, i believe knowing people in the media helps..I have a friend who shoots sports event but isn't working for a media company but he constantly gets media passes…but he won't tell me how he gets them :)

If he won't tell you, it pretty much translate to... others here will not tell you either. Probably some person's ass is on the line if the news gets out.

daredevil123 said:
If he won't tell you, it pretty much translate to... others here will not tell you either. Probably some person's ass is on the line if the news gets out.

too many chefs spoils the soup.

I will tell you how to start...Good working attitude, Professional results and Remembering who is who in the sport. Its not the whole answer as that will come with experience but i dont think your friend will say they are wrong either.

It's all about network network network

In life, it's about the people you know

There are lots of good photographers in sg, but how come some people gets to shoot the president's portrait,how come some people gets to shoot sexy mei mei for FHM magazine.

It's all about the network

There are lots of good photographers in sg, but how come some people gets to shoot the president's portrait,how come some people gets to shoot sexy mei mei for FHM magazine.

It's all about the network

1) Join the P*P

2) be one of the regular "pedobears" who take part in XMM shoots.

kei1309 said:
1) Join the P*P

2) be one of the regular "pedobears" who take part in XMM shoots.

Wah, you so pro ah?

Kei seems to be the "Darling" of kopitiam now :p

Oh what will life be without him (or her :))