Meaning of Life

What do you think is the meaning of life?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

May 27, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
What do you think is the meaning of your being before you get involved with photography deeply?

The meaning of your life is to get a life out there rather than seeking others for a meaning for life.

just make do with the time u have and try your best to understand wat it is about
lolx.

some people think they know, some people have no idea.. and some people dun realy bother and just live their lives..

everybody has their own version of wat life is about...

Meaning of life?
0-20 : grow up, pass the exam, get a girlfriend/boyfriend
20-40 : make lotsa money to spend
40-60 : save lotsa money for retirement
60-80 : waiting for the call from above

the only thing that is constant in life is change.

the meaning of my life? I dont know yet, I still trying to discover it. But got a feeling that I will know it only after I meet Almighty face to face.

Life is meaningless; the mind is a terrible, manipulative and yet real thing.

Live life.

Douglas

the meaning of life.. for me.. is to try to do all of the above.. and will not possibly able to get all of those and therefore been so *^*&*^.. that's life..

I was onces told by a old folk on this.........Life here on earth is a prison of another world.
You had done something wrong over there and posted to here......that's mean you have to suffer here in life....work, stress, hunger, illness.......etc. And if your behaviour and conduct is good, then 'they' will release you back to the another world.....or else you will con't to stay here and suffer. Sometimes you can see why good people have short life and bad people have longer..........hmmmm....I just wonder how true.

if i have to go according to the list....its all and nutting at the same time....

hahaha

the "Crabby Old Woman" thread posted on this forum kinda reflects wat i felt life....

Breathe...and live. Struggle, then fail. Struggle again, fail again.

Do it the best you can. Do it well.

Then when you have nothing more, lie in wait for eternal rest on earth and eternal life in Heaven.

Be passionate about the things you do and enjoy every secs of it.

Money no choice, must make, but dun work for money, must work because you love to do it. then can enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.