Me and my heavy gears

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i leave my 70-200 2.8 at home unless i need it for a shoot. the weight is killing my shoulders after carrying my bag around for the whole day for 5 days a week

now i leave my 70-200 2.8 at home unless i need it for a shoot. the weight is killing my shoulders after carrying my bag around for the whole day for 5 days a week
same over here... need to get the 70-300VR for travel tele...hehe

So, what is the ending? What is brother canon going to do to relief his aching back?

I am so excited to hear his adoption path.

Will he go Zen and strip down to bare minimal?

Will he use an lady Arnold assistant?

Will he carry on in his dreaded baggage toil?

Will he marry the XMM and shoot from home at his whims and fancies?

Will he bring his domestic maids and carry his goodie bags?

As for the condom part, i think its RA... I think there are many XMM here watching, so lets behave ok? Gentlemen?

Mr Phoa is a nice gentleman. I met him in real life; he is a really nice fella with a million dollar smile.

Somehow i had this shot on flickr for a long time (just looked cool). Never expected it would actually become "useful"!

Yes, its a nice capture.

Look at his human tripod to act as second stabilizer.

why carry ? when u can use a travel trolley ? :think:

have always gone with light gears and hadn't bought any lenses that weigh over 1kg till I got the sigma 150-500 (which i only intend to bring on road trips) recently. usually i "make do" with at most 3 lenses for trips (one ultra-wide, 1 travel superzoom and one telezoom) which worked well enough. for events where i bring along more flash accessories (bracket, external battery), i just bring 2 lenses at most.

hmm.

i used to be able to carry a big bag of lenses and walk around all day.

then later i realised i'm carrying too many stuff, which, isnt helping me to take better pictures anyway.

so i guess what is critical is to really understand your shooting method, and bring ONLY the right lenses for the right occasion rather then bring everything.

simply things. sometimes, just think, what is THE most important lens, and just bring that out on holidays / shoots that you know will suffice with that.

i think that helped for me.

and also, get a good belt system. helped me too.

With the backpack and his attire.. I think he with look like this...

2744289347_369ac1673d_o.jpg

many bring out the entire collection for a shoot, but on average on used 1-2 lenses only in the end.

i think cards and batteries more important

Status
Not open for further replies.