McDonalds to release Pig zodiac Doraemon toy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about time they do it. BK missed the chance of grabbing that final trophy.

OK lah but if want sincere, they must also advertise and inform too (not sure if there is one). You can expect everyone to be installing scanner tools for the internet on information right?

Old McDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-O.
With an oink oink here. An oink oink there.

ronaldmacdonald.jpg

ronaldmcdonaldisarreste.jpg

Arrested in violation of Chapter 290.

Just read their apology notice in the papers this morning. May be their sales have dropped tremendously after this incident. :bsmilie:

Anyway, too late liao. I've already banned McDonald's for very long time le. Lousy move that Pig zodiac. :thumbsd:

Since this issue was bought up, I've not been to Mac and not sure if I'll be going back again.

Since this issue was bought up, I've not been to Mac and not sure if I'll be going back again.

are you kidding??? You choose not to frequent a fast food joint simply because their marketing team was trying to play it safe and be considerate towards muslims, and then tried to make amends for it later???

Mac will still be many favorites...... i am sure my kids will.:)

There will still be people who got to Mac and there will be those who don't, it's a personal choice.

are you kidding??? You choose not to frequent a fast food joint simply because their marketing team was trying to play it safe and be considerate towards muslims, and then tried to make amends for it later???

can look at it this way oso: choosing not to go an patronise macD becoz they are inconsiderate to the chinese culture.

sensitive to one side and offending the other.
is that called sensitive?

can look at it this way oso: choosing not to go an patronise macD becoz they are inconsiderate to the chinese culture.
thats a bit strong isn't it? if they had the pig then they woudl have been "inconsiderate" to the muslims.

i thought we singaporeans would be sensible enough to not blow this way out of proportion. and besides, i bet half the chinese singaporeans can't even list the 12 animals of the chinese zodiacs in sequence without googling!

I read that all proceeding from the sale of the pig doraermon will go to the Children's Charity. If only the pig doraemon sales goes to the charity, it makes me wonder....hmmm is the company being kind or is it because money earned from sales of pig toys are not allowed to be used by the company as it violate some policy. :think:

This is smart move and double edge sword, if those public who felt that the initial move was wrong and later the company says that the proceeding were low, then those who complaint are just smoking.

This is smart move and double edge sword, if those public who felt that the initial move was wrong and later the company says that the proceeding were low, then those who complaint are just smoking.

The complain is not because we want to buy.
The complain is because the reason why they are not selling.
Imagine if they reason they give is that their supplier runs out of the pig one... will it attract this much attention?

People complained that Ris Low's english is bad. Does that mean people want to listen and understand her? :bsmilie:

You have to be kidding me. It's a $2 stuffed toy.
Are you seriously telling me that you felt so offended that they didn't have one character in the chinese zodiac,for a $2 stuffed toy?

I've stopped going to Mac many years back, and have also stopped my kids from going too. Reason? What they are providing are expensive junk. Not enough vege inside a meagre patty with 2 pieces of bun. :thumbsd:

I'm not stopping myself and family on fast food totally, as chains like Burger King still offers good burgers, at least with ample vege and decent pieces of tomatoes. Just buy 1 big mac and 1 whopper to compare and you'll know what I mean. It's Mac that I'm boycotting.

then why isn't the 'Dog' remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.