MBS SkyPark

Campy

Nov 12, 2006
Lion City
Hi Bros/Sister/Seniors

Is tripod allowed up there? cos their entry rule mentioned "No professional photographic equipment is allowed".

Many thanks

AC

Hi Bros/Sister/Seniors

Is tripod allowed up there? cos their entry rule mentioned "No professional photographic equipment is allowed".

Many thanks

AC

I specifically asked the ticketing counter staffs if tripods are allowed to be used and they said "NO". But I did see people using their tripods.

There are definitely many people who brought tripod of all sizes on the first day of skypark opening. Wonder if they put in the control after that.

That's bad news. Was hopping to go up there with my tripod when the weather gets better.:(

Was there last night trying to find out how to get up to the Skypark. Saw a girl buying tickets at the concierge with her tripod slung on her left shoulder and no one stopped her. Hmmm, another fellow CSer also told me before that he brought his tripod up for night shots. He had a tripod bag though, so perhaps it helps to be a little 'less obvious' :think::bsmilie:

i guess the rule is a little slack? well no harm trying to bring a tripod up right.

Thanks to all for the inputs.

Guess I'll just try my luck with the tripod along.

;)

the skypark got one section need to pay $10 to go, its the observation deck (has the best view). the security there is on/off. if at first they stop u, try again later. juz blend with the crowd ;) thats how i got in for free. i was also holding my tripod with no bag in my arms and walked right thru their security no probs. saw other ppl with tripod there too