MBS from a different view

nitewalk

May 31, 2010
Singapore
5336325250_7363e0e20e_z.jpg

1.in what area is critique to be sought?
I would like feedback on the composition, colours, exposure, mood and PP. Actually, any comments would be most welcomed.

2.what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
Saw someone else did a similar angle, couldn't find the angle, so went to find my angle. Just wanted a different way to show MBS, as I tried shooting it frontal for a few times.

3.under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Sunset timing. The sunset time was about 7:12. I shot this about 10 to 15 minutes after that.

4.what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
Personally, I'm not too sure if I'd gotten it right. I like the blue, but no dramatic sky. I like this shot, but I feel I have much room for improvement, hence I seek pointers from fellow CSers. Thank you.

Shot at 27mm using 18-55 kit lens on 1000D, at f/16, for 25 sec.

Please point out areas for improvement. :)

I kinda like the colours of the sky and the reflections on the surfaces of the MBS. If more details under the bridge was captured, it would have been better :)

I understand. Thanks :)

the successful ones I have seen from this angle, uses the 2 bridges as lead in lines to the MBS.

would be better if there were a boat or 2 on the waters or something else, but not taking too much attention of the MBS building.

the successful ones I have seen from this angle, uses the 2 bridges as lead in lines to the MBS.

I was trying to do that. I thought the two bridge can form a converging line and leads the viewer towards the mbs. I struggled to find it. Will try again! Thanks!

would be better if there were a boat or 2 on the waters or something else, but not taking too much attention of the MBS building.

I'll keep that in consideration! Thanks! :)

Exposure and color tone are OK. Perhaps you can include more of the 2 bridges to lead to the MBS. Keep up the good work!

Exposure and color tone are OK. Perhaps you can include more of the 2 bridges to lead to the MBS. Keep up the good work!

Okay, noted that. Thanks. :)