Mazda test driver who killed the sales woman exposed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the news. ;)

Mmmmm....Lee Da Wen is the ASK. If write somemore, afraid of Wolf & his gang will come and close shop! :sweatsm:

I love the fact that you were so original in your puns and word play. Nonetheless, I have no reason to close this thread. In fact, I would love to encourage you to continue shooting your mouth off.

You are the one who has to be responsible for what you say. I am sure your insinuation is clear for all to see. How they wish to draw their conclusion, i leave it up to the reader themselves.

Again, you show nothing but cowardice by crowing and making snide insidious remarks behind your computer screen. I hope that brings you so form of joy since i honestly cannot see it doing anything else for anyone else.

well... after so long... still dunno is Siang Eh Kia... maybe who knows... somebody u SEK one... :think:

Well his ser name is Lee.
He is the younger Lee while his father is the older Lee.
So to answer your question of " Siang Eh Kia " .............. Ei Si Lou Lee Eh Kia.
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

update
[U said:
www.straitstimes.com[/U]]
http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest+News/Courts+and+Crime/STIStory_130418.html

June 18, 2007
Regan Lee set to appear in court next month
By Claire Huang, Reporter
IT HAS been almost two years after Regan Lee Da Wen caused the death of sales executive Ms Angelia He Xueli in Oct 2005.
Lee, who was in the Subordinate Court on Monday morning for a pre-trial conference, will appear yet another time, for the second pre-trial conference to be held on July 30.
Lee's defence lawyer, Julian Tay Wei Loong from Lee and Lee, told The Straits Times this arrangement was necessary as they 'needed more time to get their act together' to present their case.
In Oct 2005, Lee was test-driving a Mazda MX-5 convertible with Ms He seated by his side.
Just minutes into the drive, Lee allegedly lost control of the $110,000 sports car along Paya Lebar Road and veered to the right.
The car apparently mounted a centre island, crossed onto the other side of the road, smashed right into a BMW, before flipping over and hitting a van.

Ms He, 22, later died in the hospital.
When asked how Lee feels now, Mr Tay mentioned that Lee was 'very concerned' about his case.
He added that it was 'a very trying time' for Lee who has been the subject of 'online attacks' by netizens.
Earlier this year, Lee had posted on his online blog asking for views on two high performance cars he had viewed.
Then someone recalled that Lee was involved in the fatal accident and it sparked off an online netizens outcry.
Soon after, Lee also received attacks on other forums and blogs.
Lee who is out on a $10,000 bail, has had his driving license suspended by the Traffic Police in April after he was charged in court. Charged with causing the death of Ms He by driving dangerously, Lee faces a mandatory jail term of up to five years and lifetime driving ban. He also faces at least two other civil suits, from Ms He's family as well as insurers of the BMW.

I still cannot believe that legal actions were taken only when there was a public outcry in the forums.

Notice that his lawyers are from Lee & Lee. So it's a battle between Lee & Lee VS the DPP.

Mr Lee hire the Lawyer from Lee & Lee...

This kinda suite really got a way... plenty of Leeway... (pun intended) :bsmilie:

Aiyo, after 2 years and driving suspended only in April ................ that's a lot of Leeway given already lar ;p

Let's just wait for the show to start but don't buy your popcorns yet, skaLEE reach a deal with DPP, don't even have to go to court:bsmilie:

Accident Oct 2005 - Driving license suspended April 2007
:bigeyes: still driving for 18 months? :bigeyes:
TP Negligence or System fault?

Accident Oct 2005 - Driving license suspended April 2007
:bigeyes: still driving for 18 months? :bigeyes:
TP Negligence or System fault?

Hiya he most likely is ehem.. related to certain individuals.. ehem.. and his choice of law firm... ehem..... most likely case will sweep under carpet.... maybe fined and life time ban from driving.... this is called it pays to have friends in high places...

......of the BMW? Wasn't it a Mazda MX5?

The BMW was the car the MX5 that he lost control of, went over the divider to the other side of the road and then went turtle and slammed down on... if it was not a BMW, the couple would have been dead.... Japanese car would have collapsed like a tin can....

Let's see, maybe his family will settle "out of court" with BMW drivers....

The BMW was the car the MX5 that he lost control of, went over the divider to the other side of the road and then went turtle and slammed down on... if it was not a BMW, the couple would have been dead.... Japanese car would have collapsed like a tin can....

Let's see, maybe his family will settle "out of court" with BMW drivers....

i tot his family oni average type as reported by media 2 yrs back..can settle "out of court" not simple ley..:think:

if it was not a BMW, the couple would have been dead.... Japanese car would have collapsed like a tin can....

And you know this for a fact eh? You should volunteer your prophetic services to BMW, I'm sure they have a need for you and your crystal balls.

i tot his family oni average type as reported by media 2 yrs back..can settle "out of court" not simple ley..:think:

I said maybe lah bro..... anyway just speculations but getting a lawyer from Lee and Lee..... proves his family willing to do all it takes to clear him.

And you know this for a fact eh? You should volunteer your prophetic services to BMW, I'm sure they have a need for you and your crystal balls.

Who stepped on your tail today.... come here and take your frustrations out on others, Mr Super User.... Who doesn't know Jap cars are known to turn into scrap metal in collisions and continential cars esp volvos and bmws are built like tanks....

And oh please this is Kopi tiam, so we come here and talk **** sing song.... u really funny make snide comments at others when people never even talk about u.....

Who stepped on your tail today.... come here and take your frustrations out on others, Mr Super User.... Who doesn't know Jap cars are known to turn into scrap metal in collisions and continential cars esp volvos and bmws are built like tanks....

And oh please this is Kopi tiam, so we come here and talk **** sing song.... u really funny make snide comments at others when people never even talk about u.....

do u have factual information and statistics to support your claim that "Japanese car would have collapsed like a tin can"?

please do not spew your nonsense here. coming here to talk **** sing song does not mean u can distort facts.

do u have factual information and statistics to support your claim that "Japanese car would have collapsed like a tin can"?

please do not spew your nonsense here. coming here to talk **** sing song does not mean u can distort facts.

Funny another fellow come here and get all personal.... well let's just say I have seen enough cars fold up into tin cans to say that YES japanese cars fold up..... Strange why you all taking it so personally... can only conclude 3 things....

1) Got bad day at work, kanna f by boss, kanna f by wife or gf, kanna play out by friend, so come here and trash it out at others...

2) Own a Japanese car and now feeling so insecure.... "damn should have bought a bloody continental car!!"

3) Friends of Mr Lee??

Hello here is kopitiam.... in case you have been lost in the mountains somewhere.... almost all the threads are talk **** say song.... wah lau take it so seriously.... grow up lah....Oh forgot to add? Mr Mervn and Mr Terence best buddies? Best Mates?? So Mr Mervn come echo everything Mr Terence says... haha haha

Status
Not open for further replies.