More at my photoblog! :)
RX804in-1.jpg

RX805.jpg

RX802.jpg

RX812in.jpg

RX815-1.jpg

RX814in.jpg

RX816in.jpg

Many of the shots show a fair amount of hand-shake blur, you probably need a faster shutter speed, or work on your hand-holding technique, along with finding a smooth stretch of road and a nice soft-suspension car as your tracking vehicle.

yo... long time no see R32. still missing the turbo mx8? lol wah, U can see the handshake? which photo?

I think less tilt will be better but this is personal preference...

yo... long time no see R32. still missing the turbo mx8? lol wah, U can see the handshake? which photo?

I think less tilt will be better but this is personal preference...

Shots 3, 4, 5 and 7 show quite clearly softness in the image. It might be handshake, out of focus, or vibration, but I can see that they are not crisp and sharp.

I might have exaggerated when I said "many shots" but I was viewing them from my uncalibrated work computer and for that I apologize.

Shots 3, 4, 5 and 7 show quite clearly softness in the image. It might be handshake, out of focus, or vibration, but I can see that they are not crisp and sharp.

I might have exaggerated when I said "many shots" but I was viewing them from my uncalibrated work computer and for that I apologize.

Haha point taken.. Yea man next time i will try a faster shutter speed. And for the photoshoot, unfortunately, the track vechices are actually the RX8es themselves, with tuned suspension and low profile tyres.. So its hard to even hold the camera steady.. :sweat:

looks more like out of focus..cos if handshake, everywhere should be blur...u look carefully, the center part of the car is sharper..
what is the F stop used Hexy?

ANyway, how come so funny color....BLUE BLACK RX8....sounds like the RX8 got bruises...(hei qing) in chinese..hehehe..oppss..sorry for the nasty comments..

U got a good eye. I thought this softness is inevitable and negligible given the tracking method, unless switch to using a rig. Doubt it's the road surface & handshake but more a problem of the cars keeping exact pace with each other. becos it's 4 cars trying to keep pace and judging from the fotos, the car at the back was probably < 1 car distance from the front, but a better road like U said will definitely help things.

what U shooting these days? still remember yr panning shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.