Mazda RX-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibs

Oct 22, 2004
www.fotobyimran.com
A friend of mine (the dude sitting on the pipe), is selling off his sweet ride - so I volunteered to take some shots for posterity.

96059889_d6d1c849e0_o.jpg

96286623_0b91974848_o.jpg

96286672_010396f56a_o.jpg

96286569_82d1c1d527_o.jpg

Nice fluffy feel from the clouds...like the bluish hues of the sky too

helfizad said:
like the effect of the sky ... any PS done?

yes.. but just a bit. i reduced the cyan and darken the sky to better compliment the red tones of the car. other than that.. the sky's color balance is pretty much untouched.

Big Kahuna said:
Very nice man....see liao made me wanted to buy the car.....but bo lui :thumbsup:
yah..the car ard of 130k. not as ex as some cars.. but still.. :sweat:

Ridicule said:
Nice fluffy feel from the clouds...like the bluish hues of the sky too
thanks.. but now I think i should have downplayed the sky a bit.. :bsmilie:

ndroo said:
Great perspectives and colors. I'm sure your friend will love them. Err ... but your avatar is making me drool :(
give that man a beer! :cheers:

Excellent, the composition is great.

is this place around ubi?

nice takes on the car....but first shot...the wheel

yes, the first shot, the angle of the front wheel??

Witness said:

Witness said:

same feeling.. i feel the wheel shoudl be better either straight or towards the camera instead of away.

ibs said:
yah..the car ard of 130k. not as ex as some cars.. but still.. :sweat:

Actually, the price of the car has fallen quite a bit... I've seen 100k+ for a brand new one.

Very nicely taken.

Witness said:

yep towards upper paya lebar.

reachme2003 said:
yes, the first shot, the angle of the front wheel??
yanyewkay said:
same feeling.. i feel the wheel shoudl be better either straight or towards the camera instead of away.

yep totally agreed. i should have turned the wheel to the left and made the compo more balanced.. i only realized this when i was processing the photos :cry:

Bernard Ong said:
Very nicely taken.
Thanks. Glad ya like it. :)

Prismatic said:
Actually, the price of the car has fallen quite a bit... I've seen 100k+ for a brand new one.
waaahh.. thats quite a drop. but i stil cannot afford.. even if i give up photography. :sweat:

shot with wide angle lens. distortion, unless it is intended. i would have preferred it shot from a higher height so as to see more of the top of the car.

reachme2003 said:
shot with wide angle lens. distortion, unless it is intended. i would have preferred it shot from a higher height so as to see more of the top of the car.

yep the distortion is intended, although i'm still not sure whether the effect is suitable. agreed some variety of shots would be nice. i have a couple shots taken from higher angle, close up shots of the steering, stickshift, engine, wheel, etc.. but I couldnt do enough justice to its forms, so i left them out. ;p

very nice wide angle shots~!~!

Status
Not open for further replies.