Mayo Street & Surroundings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinaj

Feb 12, 2006
Pasir Ris
forums.clubsnap.org
Been wanting to do this for a long time, finally took a walk last Sunday at this place ...

LeiNajMayoStreetLowRes11.jpg

LeiNajMayoStreetLowRes.jpg

LeiNajMayoStreetLowRes5.jpg

LeiNajMayoStreetLowRes6.jpg

LeiNajMayoStreetLowRes1.jpg

to conclude the overall photos u show here imho i think u got the eyes for the fine details bro ;)

S11loop said:
to conclude the overall photos u show here imho i think u got the eyes for the fine details bro ;)

Hey bro, didnt expect ya to chance on this .... thanks for ur feedback comments

i'm pretty familiar with that place...and never paid attention to all these details there. you certainly have captured good angles of them!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

loudhailer said:
i'm pretty familiar with that place...and never paid attention to all these details there. you certainly have captured good angles of them!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thats very good feedback, didnt noe that the angles were right. People see things diffrently, perhaps it will be nice to see how others look at this location, group outings will be best to reflect this theory :)

Thanks loudhailer, appreciated

Hexlord said:
Clicked on your signature link, am impressed!

3 months? Haha dun bluff.. very good photos..!!!

Hexlord, thanks for your encouragement. Indeed, its 3 months that I got this camera. :)

Yet another seris from Janiel, again i shall say you've got the eye for details. Fav. is the 3 colour HDBs. Weird but yet interesting angle. Also like the framing of the church, there's dimension to it. Keep shootin, wanna see more from ya. ;)

:thumbsup:
beetlejuice said:
Yet another seris from Janiel, again i shall say you've got the eye for details. Fav. is the 3 colour HDBs. Weird but yet interesting angle. Also like the framing of the church, there's dimension to it. Keep shootin, wanna see more from ya. ;)

Li2 ... and i wish to see more form u too ... get that dusty D70 out of the dry box and use it !

beetlejuice said:
Busy with work mah... :sweat:
Tml you'll see some then haha. :think:

YES SIR, ON THE DOUBLE ! :bsmilie:

*Chuckle* ... see u at 11 @ the food centre, same place as previously

wow u're so early..
anyway coincidental or wad, the first pic of every batch, my fav!! :lovegrin:
and out of the 3, first one my fav :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.