maybe some pros can help ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
Any one who have seen the Yong Bang's MTV the song is "Yi Zhui Zai Zhui" and theres a guy wearing a black specs. do you guys have any idea on which brand of specs is he wearing ???

PM me if u got the answer alrte ?? i wanna change my specs liaoz..

glennyong said:
Any one who have seen the Yong Bang's MTV the song is "Yi Zhui Zai Zhui" and theres a guy wearing a black specs. do you guys have any idea on which brand of specs is he wearing ???

PM me if u got the answer alrte ?? i wanna change my specs liaoz..

Hi there,
are they related to you,must you follow them what to wear?

joe said:
Hi there,

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

err, i don't think you need to know what brand it is, the styles of glasses nowadays are fairly the same all over the place, my brother got a pair of glasses shaped exactly like Oakley frames at some neighbourhood optical shop but it cost him only $150 including lenses. DUH.

Waffle said:
err, i don't think you need to know what brand it is, the styles of glasses nowadays are fairly the same all over the place, my brother got a pair of glasses shaped exactly like Oakley frames at some neighbourhood optical shop but it cost him only $150 including lenses. DUH.

:bigeyes: :what: :bigeyes:

machiam put on $1000 glasses can give you x-ray vision and give you a "photog's eye" for great shots. -_______-"

okok .... i just can't afford it la :cry:

Waffle said:
machiam put on $1000 glasses can give you x-ray vision and give you a "photog's eye" for great shots. -_______-"

okok .... i just can't afford it la :cry:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Waffle said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
You guys are nuts for spending such money on the expensive things.I don't understand you guys spending such expensive things. :think:

joe said:
Hi there,

not related la... of cuz.. i juz wanna get that type of glasses.... no reason la.. cuz i find it kinda like looked nice lo..... :bsmilie:

joe said:
You guys are nuts for spending such money on the expensive things.I don't understand you guys spending such expensive things. :think:
ey dunch simply quote la ... i don't have that kind of money to spend on such things la, kenah maligned :cry:

glennyong said:
not related la... of cuz.. i juz wanna get that type of glasses.... no reason la.. cuz i find it kinda like looked nice lo..... :bsmilie:

just b'cos you want to look nice. you siao.to spending such a item to look yourself nice.You have to spend such a expensive thing just to look nice and do you know how much I spend on my spect but of course i use to work in the spect factory got special rate.I just bought the flame only $23/- plus the lens is free and now I'm no more working there.So I still get get cheaper rate too and I don't to spend so much to get expensive thing just to look nice or show off to people that get expensive thing.

Waffle said:
ey dunch simply quote la ... i don't have that kind of money to spend on such things la, kenah maligned :cry:

If you think you got so much money and don't know where to start off.I'll help you to spend off within a day ;)

try optical goggles. im using TYR -7 that model. 38 bucks from WOS. the plus points are that it can used in the pool and on the bike and and on the blade and for contact sports and outdoor in general :cool:

glennyong said:

hello... ever heard of contact lenses or not?
:bsmilie:

clive said:
try optical goggles. im using TYR -7 that model. 38 bucks from WOS. the plus points are that it can used in the pool and on the bike and and on the blade and for contact sports and outdoor in general :cool:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: seriously? i've thought about that before but it just ... :bsmilie:

LiOnElLiN said:
hello... ever heard of contact lenses or not?
:bsmilie:

Worse still.Spend more on the cleaning lotion. :bigeyes:
If I were you I rather a spect than contact lens.There so many name for contact lens.Once you bought a wrong product for your contact lens.You can kiss your eyeball and say goodbye :nono:

my bro and i just got ourselves Focus Dailies to put on occasionally. it's just $20 for a pack of 5. the saline lotion dun hafta worry cos my dad's been wearing contacts for the past 20 years. :D

Waffle said:
my bro and i just got ourselves Focus Dailies to put on occasionally. it's just $20 for a pack of 5. the saline lotion dun hafta worry cos my dad's been wearing contacts for the past 20 years. :D

you guys out there do you know about the danger of wearing contact lenses?
Cos you are wearing direct on to the eyeball and must be clean dairly or change it everyday and also you are risking yourself to get blind easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.