||>Mayara<||

Status
Not open for further replies.

fattyboonboon

Mar 29, 2006
www.protocol13.org
Great shoot with ModelInn, another quality model from them. Cheers!

#1.
Mayara001.jpg

#2.
Mayara002.jpg

#3.
Mayara003.jpg

fattyboonboon said:
Great shoot with ModelInn, another quality model from them. Cheers!

#1.
Mayara001.jpg

#2.
Mayara002.jpg

#3.
Mayara003.jpg

Thanks Chze Kang, really happy to know u enjoyed it:)

Love the 2nd and 3rd one, love that wall!!

More pics to come? :D

1st pic is great!!! :thumbsup:

like #2 :thumbsup:

#1.
Mayara001.jpg

Oooh! I love the washed out color for this shot. Reminds me of a still from an indie movie or something out of Fight Club. Mayara looks like she's perfectly cast in the movie - lithe, beautiful and pensive.

I think the overall effect could be enhanced if you flattened the sharpening of the pebbly pillar (I don't think you PS sharpened, but the sharp pebbles distract from the overall soft feel of the photo).

renewification said:
i like one and two...very nice lighting and good use of space:thumbsup:

Thank you! I am really glad you like those pics.

drumma said:
nice! esp the first one. but her right eye seems to be off to somewhere.

Point taken. Thanks for pointing it out! :)

modelinn said:
Thanks Chze Kang, really happy to know u enjoyed it

Love the 2nd and 3rd one, love that wall!!

More pics to come?

Ha ha, always enjoy your shoot. No doubt about it. Not going to have another chance to shoot her again. :cry:

precious.jas said:
1st pic is great!!!

Thanks alot gorgeous lady!

Dryden said:
#2 works for me! Good stuff!
digipat2003 said:

Thank you! #2 is my personal favorite too. Frankly ModelInn picked a very great place for the shoot that day, i just go there and click on my camera. :D

Lindsay Tan said:
Oooh! I love the washed out color for this shot. Reminds me of a still from an indie movie or something out of Fight Club. Mayara looks like she's perfectly cast in the movie - lithe, beautiful and pensive.

I think the overall effect could be enhanced if you flattened the sharpening of the pebbly pillar (I don't think you PS sharpened, but the sharp pebbles distract from the overall soft feel of the photo).

You really flatter me. Fight Club is a classic! I am truly flattered you compared my photo to that. :embrass:

The effect you are seeing is very typical of photo shot on film and then cross processed. I tried to mimic the same effect in PS. I am glad you like it.

You are right about the pillar. I wanted to crop it out in the first place but decided not to. Thanks for pointing it out, i will keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.