~ Mayara ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Jul 18, 2005
Marine Parade
Um, for the 1st pic, you should've stepped back a bit to avoid cutting her ankles.
For the 2nd one, a minor nitpick - there's a strand of hair on her right eye. you can easily PS this out.
For the 3rd one, the muted saturation works for me. The wall to her right is a wee bit distracting though as it's brighter than the rest of the photo.
Finally, nice expression. i wonder though if you can do something with the veins on her forearms - a bit distracting.

My 2 cents. :)

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
since when did over sharpening then applying a soft filter become a trend? ;p ;p

take note of those bro. :)

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Hi bro,

Nice to see your posting again!

I like #2 & #3, great mood! :) :lovegrin:

Agree that the cropping of #1 is a bit distracting, think u can frame it lower so tt the shoes won't be cut off, & maybe shoot from a lower angle to exagerrate her long legs more..?

Sam0606

Jun 10, 2006
i like the colors for #3 and #4... how do you achieve that?

Thanks all for the comments and pointers! There are still some details i must agreed, i had missed out. The ankle, the hair, the composition and the veins. I leave everything as normal of the turned out shot.

I don't know that the trend is moving toward softness but guess i got to move to another style to pp my photos in future... Got to go back to square one to rethink on what style to pp.

No3 and 4, i did soften it using ps. The process to manipulate the original to what is being shown here, is a lengthy process... Have to keep playing with the colors...

Thanks again for the comments! I needed them :)

EOS500N

Jul 24, 2003
www.pbase.com
The post processing of #3 makes it look like a still capture from a movie... :think:

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
3)

I like this one! But face a little pale:)

more to come? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.