Mayara Provia 100F 220


Status
Not open for further replies.

waileong

Deregistered
Feb 5, 2003
2,519
0
0
Visit site
Can't seem to get a decent shot through the film sleeve on my lightbox. But it should still be good enough to show how stunning she is.





 

csisfun

New Member
Dec 19, 2005
585
0
0
Nice images, the posture is great. Maybe you would like to get them scanned with a real scanner?
 

waileong

Deregistered
Feb 5, 2003
2,519
0
0
Visit site
I don't need to scan for printing, so maybe later.

csisfun said:
Nice images, the posture is great. Maybe you would like to get them scanned with a real scanner?
 

friends

Member
Sep 13, 2004
294
0
16
Hi;

You may print it out and then scan it.
 

modelinn

Senior Member
Apr 3, 2006
9,379
11
38
waileong said:
Can't seem to get a decent shot through the film sleeve on my lightbox. But it should still be good enough to show how stunning she is.





Rarely see your colour pics.. nice! But is the colour as pale as what u see on screen?
 

waileong

Deregistered
Feb 5, 2003
2,519
0
0
Visit site
modelinn said:
Rarely see your colour pics.. nice! But is the colour as pale as what u see on screen?
Of course not, I made a mistake, this roll is actually NPH 400, Invert in PS is very hard to get the correct colours.
 

waileong

Deregistered
Feb 5, 2003
2,519
0
0
Visit site
friends said:
Hi;

You may print it out and then scan it.
That assumes I want to give a top quality image to CS...
 

tan131

Senior Member
Oct 26, 2003
2,221
1
38
40
www.flickr.com
she is indeed stunning..actually, i like ur pics with the film details and stuff.. kind of makes a very frame all around.. reminds me of richard avedon :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.