May Outing Photo Journey

It's really a tiring outing today (Oops, should be yesterday already). Weather was just so hot. Here are 2 of my night shots

4589574900_f4a2b497b1_o.jpg

4588955117_530cd7a6a7_o.jpg

Bro your night shot is nice too. :thumbsup:

So it rained after we left? Nonetheless, the evening cleared up for everyone to take those nice photos. :) I noticed the water not as calm as earlier. Due to currents from the dam releasing water into the sea? :)

Oppsss.... sorry guys... was't feeling well enough to shoot after my own shooting on friday night... nice pictures and keep it coming... will join the next pentax outing :) cheers...

i'm very new to photography, still have lots to learn from all of you, so pardon me if my shots are no good :sweat:

these are some that i think they are "not bad" Just a question, my colors of the sky always seem to be dull and bland compared to other photos that was posted which are more vibrant. Were there any post processing done? Or are there any settings that i can play around with to improve on the colors??

All advices will be deeply appreciated ! Thanks in advance !

IMGP2485Resized.png

IMGP2547-Resized.png

last but not least:

IMGP2641Resized.png

You guys are really fast!

Yesterday I left home around 7:15am, got home by 10pm. This is probably the longest outing we've ever had. Pity the Sands isn't really ready for some great views yet, but I'm sure most guys had a lot fun there. Hopefully we can have another evening outing there in 2 to 3 months time.

Anyway, here are some group photos, some guys aren't in there because they are too late...

K7FW9559_s.jpg

K7FW9562_s.jpg

K7FW9596_s.jpg

You guys are really fast!

Yesterday I left home around 7:15am, got home by 10pm. This is probably the longest outing we've ever had. Pity the Sands isn't really ready for some great views yet, but I'm sure most guys had a lot fun there. Hopefully we can have another evening outing there in 2 to 3 months time.

Anyway, here are some group photos, some guys aren't in there because they are too late...

K7FW9596_s.jpg

This is one of the best group shot,to bad i'm not in there if not it will be perfect.:p

We were a bit too late when we reached the bridge in the morning, and the rain and thick clouds almost spoiled the evening too. Nevertheless, most of us still manage to capture some fine photos, even w/o a tripod:

K7FW9583_s.jpg

K7FW9860_s.jpg

Last edited:
Oppsss.... sorry guys... was't feeling well enough to shoot after my own shooting on friday night... nice pictures and keep it coming... will join the next pentax outing :) cheers...

Yah, U left 1 dark side member in the dark. hahaha. I told my fren u were coming so he wont feel awkward. haha. In the end, he's the only D90 :bsmilie:

So it rained after we left? Nonetheless, the evening cleared up for everyone to take those nice photos. :) I noticed the water not as calm as earlier. Due to currents from the dam releasing water into the sea? :)

It rained in the afternoon. I was at Changi aiport and it was raining there too.

As usual, the most fun part is taking photos of our Pentaxians :D

Tim looks soo slim and tall under DA15:

K7FW9578_s.jpg

Pentax boy ricscal looks so huge, the Nikon girl is just about his one leg's length:

K7FW9584_s.jpg

Who said 15mm isn't good for a head-shoulder portrait?

K7FW9599_s.jpg

Yah, U left 1 dark side member in the dark. hahaha. I told my fren u were coming so he wont feel awkward. haha. In the end, he's the only D90 :bsmilie:

oppsss... next outing bro... i make sure i will be there... ;) i slept at about 5am and could't wake up in time... lol

Dun have to wait til pentax monthly outings to go for outings, right?
til the next outing guys... having sore throat for many days already... the weather sure looks HOT judging from the pictures!!!!

cheers
banana

Last edited:
As usual, the most fun part is taking photos of our Pentaxians :D

Pentax boy ricscal looks so huge, the Nikon girl is just about his one leg's length:

K7FW9584_s.jpg

Wow... Ricscal got new gear... what is that on the left hand? :)

He is not alone... I with A D50.. Meet Kickstart.. & started walking with u guys... ;p

4588669112_8db44a5248_o.jpg

Oh no! this boy need some beer to cure the heat.:bsmilie:

What do you think we did the whole afternoon? :cool:

K7FW9800_s.jpg

Some of us had too much of Tiger and Heineken, ended up like this:

K7FW9718_s.jpg

Last edited: