May i know what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they call it shesha

it is like smoking but too super harmful, it is usually used in the mid east countries. :cool:

known as Shisha... another method of smoking, it has various type of fruitty flavour, actual the smoke is filtered through the water before it goes to the lung, not so super harmful as cigarett but best to avoid it...:)

known as Shisha... another method of smoking, it has various type of fruitty flavour, actual the smoke is filtered through the water before it goes to the lung, not so super harmful as cigarett but best to avoid it...:)

One pipe at arab street (jus to smoke it) will set you back by at least 10bucks plus. There was once my frens and I ordered a few varieties to try, meaning we share.

It was alright, but not strong as smoking the cigarrattes though.

Yes it does as it has tobacco mixed with other flavours.

For the TS, its called Hookah and is a water pipe. Depending on what is smoked, it is less harmful, more harmful than tobacco. It purifies the smoke and makes it more concentrated.

maybe young boys like you won't know what i am talking about
anyway can DIY, and the last that i know, it was called a bong

i remember someone brought these to me before, said its for smoking, then conventionally its using flame, then the person wanted to use electricity, so we designed one for them...

HUBBLY BUBBLY :bsmilie:

:eek: is this allowed for those at 14? see other pictures in the web...14 year old boy doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.