may i know how i put my name on the photo>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickson fung

Nov 3, 2008
photography by (,.,,,,)...pls help...thx

hi u can use the photoshop to do that... ^^
if you wanna free one, use the microsoft Paint also can

what i do is i create a custom made brush. Then just click once on anywhere to attain the signature tag.

I use Corel Paint shop Pro, Photoshop should have the same function.

PSP rocks! (K thats random)

u can use picassa too :)

Thanks a lot for the info on FrameFun and Picture-Shark applications. :)

Thanks a lot for the info on FrameFun and Picture-Shark applications. :)

Was a pleasure :)

In numismatics, photos of high grade coins/banknotes have been used for scams, especially on eBay, to rip off other unsuspecting collectors.

what i do is i create a custom made brush. Then just click once on anywhere to attain the signature tag.

I use Corel Paint shop Pro, Photoshop should have the same function.

PSP rocks! (K thats random)

how do you create a brush? i have adobe cs3 installed

I notice picture shark can only put static info/picture.:nono:

How about watermark EXIF:lovegrin: info on the picture itself.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to do the "name on photo" or rather watermarking properly in Lightroom (2.6)

I tried using the Identity plate but it is not there if I use export to JPG unless I use some plugin (which needs to be bought).
I am currently using the Print to file option which works but gives me a bit of white border due to the ratio of the image not being the same as an A4 paper. Also, it will lose it orientation information (portrait/landscape).

Any advice?

PS: I've did quite a bit of Googling and most point me to the plugin Mogrify which is free to use for a limited number of images per use and is unlocked via donations. I am hoping to find a solution that can be done within LR itself.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.