May he be well and happy!

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Some one snapped this supposedly at Chinese Garden on 25 Aug 2013. From the TheRealSingapore FB page...

998642_621254671253037_1330791647_n.jpg

Some one snapped this supposedly at Chinese Garden on 25 Aug 2013. From the TheRealSingapore FB page...

998642_621254671253037_1330791647_n.jpg

Poor thing.

From a distance, he just looked like any ordinary senior citizen of Singapore.

so you're saying that all senior citizens in Singapore are "poor things"? :think:

Probably those he has come across ...... I have seen worse ....... much worse ...... :)

Poor thing.

From a distance, he just looked like any ordinary senior citizen of Singapore.

And what is wrong with our 'Ordinary Senior Citizen' ?? You mean you never see old people in Wheelchair before ?? Better wish that when you get to his age, if you can get to his age, you don't need someone to change your diapers or spoon feed you...

He is well for someone at 90 .....but he doesn't look happy ........ maybe he smelled something fishy at Chinese garden .....:p

He is well for someone at 90 .....but he doesn't look happy ........ maybe he smelled something fishy at Chinese garden .....:p

Wow... didn't think your eyesight is so good... can see he is 'not' with that blur image... LOL. :bsmilie:

Maybe the Koi keep asking for free food...

Well let's wish him well bros. He have had contributed so much to Singapore but we cannot deny that
he's coming to age and seeing him in a wheelchair is normal. Time for him to relax and enjoy but given
his zest he'll never rest on his laurels though.

Wow... didn't think your eyesight is so good... can see he is 'not' with that blur image... LOL. :bsmilie:

To the koi : Didn't I tell you that nothing is free in Singapore? But my son will take care of you..... :)

Last edited:
Don't forget Chinese Garden always smells of Zenten.

It's the paint they use: :bsmilie:

6-large.jpg

I haven't told you that I peed right where he is seated ......it's definitely not the paint .... :devil:

Last edited:

you still don't get the point. LOL

that is why unclefai is wishing him well and HAPPY!

Singapore does owe a lot to its pioneer group of leaders LKY, GKS, Hon Sui Sen, Rajaratnam, etc..
When you travel to nearby poorer regions and see how the poor there suffer, do realise that SG could have turned out very badly....if we had a PM like Marcos...

What will happen to Singapore after his passing? This worry still exists.

When Steven Jobs died, Apple stocks have been falling ever since. And all that the new guy knows is to sue Samsung. He cannot create.

Yes, couldn't you hear him saying 'no free lunch'

Singapore does owe a lot to its pioneer group of leaders LKY, GKS, Hon Sui Sen, Rajaratnam, etc..
When you travel to nearby poorer regions and see how the poor there suffer, do realise that SG could have turned out very badly....if we had a PM like Marcos...

What will happen to Singapore after his passing? This worry still exists.

When Steven Jobs died, Apple stocks have been falling ever since. And all that the new guy knows is to sue Samsung. He cannot create.

How much longer do you want to worry? Life still goes on .... :)

Last edited: