Maxim Bikini Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat time is it for the 10/8 slot?

Hi,

Anyone know besides nikon users are we photographers able to shoot the maxim bikini model? Are we allow to enter the place without pass to confirm here?

300n

You guys can still shoot from outside the walkway area ... but do bear in mind we will be in front blocking you guys , sorry about that .... :sweat:

do note the area is small and you may not allows enter without a pass to take the event .. and the event onli last 30 minutes or less ... :cry: some of us think not worthwhile to go even with a PASS !! .. :confused:

KNIGHT ONG said:
You guys can still shoot from outside the walkway area ... but do bear in mind we will be in front blocking you guys , sorry about that .... :sweat:

do note the area is small and you may not allows enter without a pass to take the event .. and the event onli last 30 minutes or less ... :cry: some of us think not worthwhile to go even with a PASS !! .. :confused:

Thanks bro for your info. I appreciate it much.

300n

It will be easier if the potted plants is used as barrier like the earlier shoots.

Try to shoots behind the spotlights where the bikini girls will do the pose and you need 80 -200 or vr 70-200mm lenses.

Watch out for backgroung lamps and used Is0 400.

Events is at Marina City Park Look out for RED BULL Tents.

KNIGHT ONG said:

Then maybe those guys can consider to give the pass to 300N...as he will think otherwise...

John Tan said:
Then maybe those guys can consider to give the pass to 300N...as he will think otherwise...
The passes are tied to the photographers' Name and NRIC and only Nikon cameras will be allowed into the shooting area.

John Tan said:

300N has called me and I have informed him about the shooting situation, it's up to you guys to decide whether to go or not to go.. please at the end dun blame us for blocking your viewpoints ... :sweat:

The Official camera is Nikon .. hence they will onli allows Nikon user to shoot within the cordoned area ... bear in mind Nikon representative may be there too .. :dunno: Last Sunday I have been told some1 who is not official been chased out by the organiser ... :sweat:

Do note the event organiser have a namelist and NRIC of who are the shooters coming ..

IMO, not worth to go for those not official. I left when I saw the place. CMI.

hi can i have the pic from the contest?

oh .. F1 is here
how about the rest ? ;)

can i have some pics too.. got group photos to share?

nv_be_replace said:
hello can i hv e maxim bikini contest pics..?

can we know who r u? asking on behalf of the other photographers who have attended. Maybe KO or ESPN can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.