Max number of child passengers on a Taxi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for back seat, only 3 adults or 4 childrens are allow. but if the kids are as tall as you, 2 are allow. :D

Originally posted by Larry
lemme guess... Simon, Darren, Jason and Edmund? :dent:
bwaaaaa.... want milk milk .....bwaaaaa....

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Thanks for input; yeah I'm planning to bring 4 kids out.

Adam,

Pls don't forget that there are only 3 set of safety belts at the back passenger seat..... :nono:

Unless, of course you are the taxi driver then I am sure that there will be sufficient safety belts.......

Originally posted by Wolfgang
U really want me to spell it out? :p

Heheee.......

Please refer to the hehe thread, Darren...

:sweat:

Wolfie --> :kok:
Why you make it so obvious for him...? *mutter*

Originally posted by SMM
Adam,

Pls don't forget that there are only 3 set of safety belts at the back passenger seat..... :nono:

Unless, of course you are the taxi driver then I am sure that there will be sufficient safety belts.......

I think there are some exceptions to the seat belt rule, like if there isn't enough to go around. the 4th one can be excused.

Must check...

:complain:

Originally posted by Winston
I think there are some exceptions to the seat belt rule, like if there isn't enough to go around. the 4th one can be excused.

Must check...

Ok I found it.

From Singapore Police website about Seat Belt rules FAQ.
http://www.spinet.gov.sg/seatbeltfaq/

Q: If I have more passengers than available seatbelts, who should be belted up?

A: The seat belt rule simply requires all available seat belts in the vehicle to be used up. You may choose to carry more passengers than the number of seat belts in your car but you have to be mindful that you are taking a risk in respect of over capacity for the vehicle, which is reflected in the vehicle log card. The extra passenger naturally would not have to be belted up. The choice of who should be belted up, children or adults, is made by you with due consideration to the space constraint in the vehicle so long as belts are all used up. We do not take enforcement action against such situations. "

I think the max number of children allowed is 6. (no adults)

So it's like 1 in front and 5 behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.