Matrox G400 16 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowparang

Mar 26, 2002
Visit site
Decided to post this here cos more people may want better 2D display.

The fabled Matrox G400 card, single head, 16 mb, support 4X agp.

Star from $50 pls. highest bidder gets it.

Can refer to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3834&highlight=matrox for demonstatrion of this cheap and yet effective card.

Key Features:
New Matrox G400 256-bit DualBus graphics chip
Explosive 3D, 2D, and DVD performance
DualHead® display technology (non here)
Superior DVD and TV output
3D Environment-Mapped Bump Mapping
Vibrant Color Quality Rendering
UltraSharp DAC of up to 360 MHz (in this case 300 MHz)
3D Rendering Array Processor
Support for 16 or 32 MB of memory

Originally posted by snowparang
Decided to post this here cos more people may want better 2D display.

The fabled Matrox G400 card, single head, 16 mb, support 4X agp.

Star from $50 pls. highest bidder gets it.

Can refer to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3834&highlight=matrox for demonstatrion of this cheap and yet effective card.

Good card......I have the G400 SH 32MB SGRAM version.

2D apps...no horse run!!!! :D

Originally posted by Jayan

Good card......I have the G400 SH 32MB SGRAM version.

2D apps...no horse run!!!! :D

can use Car

I want. But $40 can? Afterall you got 32MB for $60 mah. Pity on me PS exploded have to buy whole system again......

Moved from Buy & Sell to Banal Talk due to the nature of content.

Due to the nature of ClubSNAP, we would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting selling threads that are unrelated to photographic equipment. Thanks!

Originally posted by Richard
Moved from Buy & Sell to Banal Talk due to the nature of content.

Due to the nature of ClubSNAP, we would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting selling threads that are unrelated to photographic equipment. Thanks!

Sorry, tot digital photography is more prevalent here, so a good display vard is important and considered photographic equipment"

Nobody wants? $45? It's quite new, I never use it except for testing because, as Condor said, I got a 32 mb version. ehhh Condor how you know ah? Are you the one that sold me the 32 mb one??!??!

$40 on lah. 4 $10 notes easier mah. I going back SG on 20th-23rd. Get it from you on 21st?

Originally posted by Condor
$40 on lah. 4 $10 notes easier mah. I going back SG on 20th-23rd. Get it from you on 21st?

1 $50 note also easy leh. ;)

Will consider but really trying to sell at $50, else loss to much for me. $45 is the lowest I can go.

32mb graphic card is nothing . compare to 128mb. well, if you don't play game or doing 3D designing. 32mb is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.