Matrix Reloaded Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseytan

Dec 16, 2002
home
Download The Matrix Reloaded trailer here ... ~100MB, 1000x540 pixels. The biggest trailer that i've seen :eek: :eek:

The Matrix Reloaded Trailer

Warning ! Extremely huge file, for broadband users only !!

Originally posted by Wai
btw, it is 96965KB....which is abt 95.7MB rite

but after extract may be bigger? :D

slightly bigger lor ;)

all from the official site, i just download everything lor :D :D

I downloaded the 100MB version but why no sound ! When launched the QT application it mentioned something about some components being missing and it's not available on the server ??? Anyone knows what's the problem ?

Originally posted by eos
I downloaded the 100MB version but why no sound ! When launched the QT application it mentioned something about some components being missing and it's not available on the server ??? Anyone knows what's the problem ?

try updating to the latest version, no problems here, using quicktime 6

hello,

Anyone following the release of the Animatrix?? Its is an anime style short-films with stories based on the matrix..Super animation..I've been following and have been collecting some episodes oready. The final flight of the osirisis is one such animation shown in the movie Dreamcatcher.

Just to ask, anyone happened to chance by reading the Matrix Reloaded script?

I happened to read a supposingly "matrix reloaded" script a few mths back on MINDEF Forums....

Woah.

And the freakiest part is that some of the parts (the duel with Neo VS many Agent Smiths) was inside the script..... oh my god.

I would be greatly anticipating the release of the movie... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.