Matin Backpack Adventure Camera Bag on offer! Unbelievable prices!

Snooze

Feb 6, 2007
BACK PACK "ADVENTURE" -Khaki- USUAL $199.00 Now $99.00!!!

A 50% Deposit will be required to confirm the booking. Please email us to place an order! Email us @ sales@7daydeal.com Self Collection @ 35 Selegie Road, Parklane shopping mall.

To Reserve your bag now you can order via our website! Please click on the Order button below!

Order Here!

matin_backpack.jpg

Last edited:
Please kindly email me to place an order. We need to place a mass order with the supplier to enjoy this special price. You can check around the internet for the price. This price sure won't dissapoint you!

Don't Miss out on this Great deal!

Please kindly PM or Email us your interest in this beautiful bag. We need to hit at least 10 orders to get the special price.
So far here are the few person who is interested.

1) Victor Lim
2) Jackson
3) Myself
4) Thomas
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If you are interested do let us know!

A DSLR Backpack for $99 is unheard of! So dont miss it!

i'm interested but i really hope there are more photos (interior padding, rain cover etc) about the bag and people to order it.

do pm me if there are more photos b4 i can decide if want to buy the bag thanks.

I have a Sample in my shop for viewing.

i remember there used to be a photo of the bag equip/loaded with tripod and the spaces of the pockets. however i can only view 1 picture of the bag which is its exterior.

Here you go. There were some URL Error issue. Now it's fixed.

E-9745.JPG

Hi

Is the offer still there, pls update me and if the offer is still there pls reserve me. Name vasu(vasudev007)

Thx
Vasu

Hi

Is the offer still there, pls update me and if the offer is still there pls reserve me. Name vasu(vasudev007)

Thx
Vasu

Yes Vasu, we are still trying to consolidate the orders. I will put your name in.

Please kindly PM or Email us your interest in this beautiful bag. We need to hit at least 10 orders to get the special price.
So far here are the few person who is interested.

1) Victor Lim
2) Jackson
3) Myself
4) Thomas
5) Vasu
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If you are interested do let us know!

A DSLR Backpack for $99 is unheard of! So dont miss it!

DEAL IS OFF. Did not reach the Target of 20 pax!

NEW UPDATE! No Minimum Quantity is required now. While Stock last now!