am gonna share some pics

Comments or critiques plz

matilda1da3.jpg

matilda2sc9.jpg

matilda3hu5.jpg

matilda4fb4.jpg

matilda5ah4.jpg

OT a bit...

Eh, there were rumours that the house is haunted. Did you see...errr...any other things? Didn't know it is open and people can walk into the rooms. Thought it was all locked up. Heard that construction workers tried to demolish the house but always failed. Also, got some workers died while trying to demolish it.

Well, may be another one of those silly rumours.

BTW, I stay in Punggol. Everyday will see the Matilda House =)

OT a bit...

Eh, there were rumours that the house is haunted. Did you see...errr...any other things? Didn't know it is open and people can walk into the rooms. Thought it was all locked up. Heard that construction workers tried to demolish the house but always failed. Also, got some workers died while trying to demolish it.

Well, may be another one of those silly rumours.

BTW, I stay in Punggol. Everyday will see the Matilda House =)

yeah it is haunted but i didnt see any "things"..

it wasnt open.. we climbed in from the back.. (there was a ladder)

and ppl died there??? :eek:

Hearsay only lah...

Nice pic... if any of you are going again, pm me

i do not see a clear intention/subject in this frame.

is it the shed at the back? but it's partially obscured by sporadic vegetation.

is it the cracking ground? proportionally speaking it's insignificant.

very cluttered. and what's the lalang stalk doing sticking out from the left side?

with some digital enhancement this has some potential to look like a crime scene or the like of it. right now it's very simply a corner of the old house photographed with a harsh flashlight.

i find this too in the face. it's either too close or not close enough. try to find another angle, maybe photograph this directly perpendicular rather than at an angle (and why slanted again?) also give some more space around the words.

the colour information on this piece looks rather distracting, otherwise i thought it's a nice angle. how about some digital enhancement to make it less colourful? especially the colours from the background.

no this doesn't work for me at all. what's with the framing? are you focusing on the railings? but they are proportionally speaking not quite the focus here. are you focusing on the door? but it's hitting the top frame and got cropped away. are you trying to lead the viewers up the steps to the doorway? but why is the chunk of space on the left pushing the path to the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.