Maternity Photography -Kevin Ho Photography-

11406125_1012921062054240_5775194198807018557_o.jpg

[ Weddings ] [ Portraits ] [ Maternity ] [ Studio ] [ Pre-weddings ]

Contact us at:
E-mail: info@kevinho-photography.com
HP: +65-91686682 (SG) or +6012-5647351 (MY)

Official website: www.kevinho-photography.com
Facebook page: Kevin Ho Photography | Facebook
Photoblog: kevinho photoblog | "Our hardwork & dedication, your precious moments"​

10658897_872582449421436_3129694244652186666_o.jpg

[ Weddings ] [ Portraits ] [ Maternity ] [ Studio ] [ Pre-weddings ]

Contact us at:
E-mail: info@kevinho-photography.com
HP: +65-91686682 (SG) or +6012-5647351 (MY)

Official website: www.kevinho-photography.com
Facebook page: Kevin Ho Photography | Facebook
Photoblog: kevinho photoblog | "Our hardwork & dedication, your precious moments"​

Hi all, I want to thank you for all the comments and critics, although as Catchlights mentioned, this is a showcase zone, so there are bound to be some differences in opinion and tastes depending on the person, so do try to follow the rules.
I know for a fact that such lighting is not for everyone, so Kaikeong, just take it for what it is, because the shot was purposely made that way.
Instead of describing it as "scary", I believe "dramatic" would be a better word.
Anyway, no hard feelings, we are all here to share.

Thank you Zeisser and Hart for the kind compliments too! ;)

Happy Sunday to all of you! ^^

A much more "well lit" photo to share ;)

Hi! Kevin,

Maybe you said dramatic to be a better word. My English is not that good. You maybe right. But what about the piece of fabric. Do you find it a little distracting?

Kaikeong

Hi! Kevin,

Maybe you said dramatic to be a better word. My English is not that good. You maybe right. But what about the piece of fabric. Do you find it a little distracting?

Kaikeong

Bro, again this is showcase zone.
Not discussion zone, you can PM me to share your views.
I welcome them anytime. ;)
As mentioned before, I respect your opinions and thank you for them, but lets follow the CS rules ok?

Cheers! ^^

Last edited:
No, I'm referring to Kaikeong and his comment in this thread.

Let me make it clear again,

We don't allow photographers post images in their threads in photography service directory, turning the whole section into another gallery section.
We encourage them to showcase their works in the appropriate gallery sections, we also allow them to list their business names, contact and basic information in their gallery threads but noting further then this.

so in another words, photographers who post threads in the gallery section are targeting their prospective customers to see their latest works,

and member kaikeong just came in, said Kavin's photo is scary............
Imo, kaileong has his rights to comment about the photo, unless comments and critics are not allowed in this forum.

For the record, I love all the works posted in his thread, except the "scary" photo. While the photo wasn't scary, I thought the fabric (didn't know it's fabric until someone pointed out) as image of a foetus... Come to think of it, it gave me an eerie feeling.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Imo, kaileong has his rights to comment about the photo, unless comments and critics are not allowed in this forum.

For the record, I love all the works posted in his thread, except the "scary" photo. While the photo wasn't scary, I thought the fabric (didn't know it's fabric until someone pointed out) as image of a foetus... Come to think of it, it gave me an eerie feeling.

Hi Jenkins, nobody said his comments or critics are wrong.
Again, CatchLights is a moderator here, and he is advising all from putting "personal opinions" in the gallery threads.
Because it is a showcase, not a C&C zone.
You guys seem to be pretty new to CS, so do read up on the rules for each zone.

You can PM me your C&C anytime.
And thank you for your compliments! ;)

Last edited:
Noted. My bad. Admin can remove my posts.