- Jul 19, 2012
Master Post Processing, Image Editing & Printing
Many Photographers spend time enjoying taking pictures, but it is often the post processing, image editing that becomes the barrier to finishing that all important pictures for printing.
Creating the perfect prints demands specific workflow and techniques. Getting good predicable results every time is not difficult with the correct workflow. The need to understand the realm of colour management, how to prepare, edit your images and what settings to use for Canon printer is required.
On this one day workshop, we will cover all aspects of post processing and image editing using Adobe Camera RAW, Lightroom and Photoshop.
You will learn important considerations you need to make throughout out your digital workflow to arrive at a superb image file ready to print or publish.
Canon PIXMA PRO printers, with an expanded colour gamut for improved saturation of colours and darker, deeper blacks, are designed to deliver professional quality photographic prints and achieve new levels of colour and skin tone reproduction.
Intermediate skill levels with Photoshop and Lightroom are required.
Requirement for Participants
- Laptop with Lightroom and/or Photoshop
- Familiarise with operating of Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Your Best Image for Calibration and Test Print.
- For those who do not have a Portable Laptop, there will be 6 iMac (Please tick in the registration) with Photoshop and Lightroom provided.
Limited to 40 pax Per Class ONLY.
Saturday, 9th September 2017 @ Canon Event Room, Fusionopolis
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Registration from: 9:30am
* Meet at Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1 Fusionopolis Place,#14-10 Galaxis (East Lobby)
Free admission. Due to limited space, registration is required.
Your place is secured when the confirmed registration list is announced on Thursday 6th September evening by ClubSNAP.
The topics covered will include:
- Colour Management
- Understanding Adobe Camera RAW and Lightroom
- Pre-sharpening techniques in Adobe Camera RAW and Lightroom
- Correcting Lens distortion & colour fringing/aberrations
- Exposure, Retouching, Patching & Cloning
- Adjustment layers and masks in Photoshop
- Understanding printers, drivers and colour profiles
- Resizing and sharpening for output
No prior knowledge of Canon PIXMA PRO printers is required but the choices will be discussed and demonstrated in some detail. If you already own a printer, you will be shown how to squeeze every last drop of quality out of it!
* Registration is Open.