Master Guide to Digital Printmaking - Organised by ClubSNAP & Sponsored by Canon SG

Editor

ClubSNAP Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2012
CANON-logo-384x1511.jpg

Master Guide to Digital Printmaking

Printing your images increases your perceived value as a photographer. Everyone has digital files sitting on hard drives or memory cards. To offer a beautifully finished printed piece shows that you care about your photography and that you put effort into the presentation of your imagery for your clients.

James Tan, a much sought after Print Master, will share about getting consistently good prints from Canon PIXMA PRO printers.

The talk will include demonstrations and the steps needed for Monitor Profiling and Color Management using Canon printers.

Canon PIXMA PRO expands the color gamut with improved saturation of colors and darker, deeper blacks that allows the professional photographer to achieve new levels of colors and skin tone reproduction. We bring you through the initial concept to finding the winning image, then processing these images for printing.

This workshop is right for you if you want to understand digital printmaking.
Intermediate skill levels with Photoshop are required.

Requirement for Participants
  • Laptop with Lightroom and/or Photoshop
  • Familiarise with operating of Photoshop and Lightroom.
  • For those who do not have a Portable Laptop, there will be 12 iMac with Photoshop and Lightroom provided.

Limited to 20 pax Per Class ONLY.
Saturday, 5th July 2014 @ 1 Harbourfront Ave #07-01 Keppel Bay Tower S098632 (Sunflower Room)

Class A: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Class B: 1:30pm - 4:00pm

Registration from:
Class A: 9:30am
Class B: 1:00pm
* Meet at Level 1 Lobby area outside Canon Customer Care Centre

Free admission. Due to limited space, registration is required.
Your place is secured when the confirmed registration list is announced on Thursday 3th July evening by ClubSNAP.

The topics covered will include:

• Basic Color Management overview
  • Correction, including monitor calibration
  • Pre-sharpening of RAW files
  • Sharpening for output (with specific examples, including the differences required for digitally projected images)
  • Paper and surface selection for maximum impact
  • Resolution, Printing Resolution, issues and advice
  • The Canon PIXMA PRO Print Driver, setting up printer colour management and profiles
  • Hands on advice from Canon PIXMA Pro experts about your printers

No prior knowledge of Canon PIXMA PRO printers is required but the choices will be discussed and demonstrated in some detail. If you already own a printer, you will be shown how to squeeze every last drop of quality out of it!

Last edited:
Master_Guide_to_Digital_Printmaking1.jpg

Do I make the registration here?

1) ashrock (Class B)

Last edited:
Hi Editor, I am most certainly interested but might not be able to attend on that day due to work commitment.Is there any other dates available in the near future? Thanks in advance 😄

Hi, I would like to attend Class B. Thank you!

Hi, I have registered myself for Class B using the google forms :)

people... can you all register using the google form, if you are keen to go?

no point leaving your nickname here saying you are keen....

Hi I Wish to join the "Master Guide to Digital Printmaking"
Class A: 10 to 12.30 p.m.
Name: M Subeeri
NRIC No.: SXXXX659A

Editor,

Are those marked "*" mandatory to fill up?

What does one's occupation got to do with learning digital printing?

Thank You
EisMann

If you are not comfortable to provide the requested information, you have the very right not to participate.

Editor,

Are those marked "*" mandatory to fill up?

What does one's occupation got to do with learning digital printing?

Thank You
EisMann

Registration will close at 2359 hours 29/06/2014

Registration is Closed !!!

Those who have registered via the Google Form and are selected will be notify via email.

goh heng jiah
caseygoh

Registration is Closed !!!

Those who have registered via the Google Form and are selected will be notify via email.

Is it still possible to join? I have missed last night! if it is still available, please email me Thank you.
email: kkpig0201[a]hotmail.com
IC: S8xxx592B

Thank you!

hi, any reserve list? am keen to join the one for class B if so, thanks!