- Jul 19, 2012
Master Guide to Digital Printmaking Oct 2016
Printing your images increases your perceived value as a photographer. Everyone has digital files sitting on hard drives or memory cards. To offer a beautifully finished printed piece shows that you care about your photography and that you put effort into the presentation of your imagery for your clients.
James Tan, a renowned Print Master, will share how you can achieve consistently good prints from Canon PIXMA PRO printers.
The seminar includes step-by-step demonstrations on Monitor Profiling and Colour Management, as well as how to optimise the use of Canon PIXMA PRO printers.
Canon PIXMA PRO printers, with an expanded colour gamut for improved saturation of colours and darker, deeper blacks, are designed to deliver professional quality photographic prints and achieve new levels of colour and skin tone reproduction.
Join us as we bring you from the initial concept of finding a winning image, through to processing images for printing and selection of paper media for optimal output.
- Laptop with Lightroom and/or Photoshop
- Familiarise with operating of Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Your Best Image for Calibration and Test Print.
- For those who do not have a Portable Laptop, there will be 6 iMac (Please tick in the registration) with Photoshop and Lightroom provided.
Limited to 30 pax Per Class ONLY.
Saturday, 1st October 2016 @ Canon Event Room, Fusionopolis
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Registration from: 9:30am
* Meet at Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1 Fusionopolis Place,#14-10 Galaxis (East Lobby)
Free admission. Due to limited space, registration is required.
Your place is secured when the confirmed registration list is announced on Wednesday 28th September evening by ClubSNAP.
The topics covered will include:
- Basic Color Management overview
- Correction, including monitor calibration
- Pre-sharpening of RAW files
- Sharpening for output (with specific examples, including the differences required for digitally projected images)
- Paper and surface selection for maximum impact
- Resolution, Printing Resolution, issues and advice
- The Canon PIXMA PRO Print Driver, setting up printer colour management and profiles
- Hands on advice from Canon PIXMA Pro experts about your printers
No prior knowledge of Canon PIXMA PRO printers is required but the choices will be discussed and demonstrated in some detail. If you already own a printer, you will be shown how to squeeze every last drop of quality out of it!
* Registration is Open.