Massive traffic problem in the making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
yah... massive jams...

maybe we should have photo reports from various shell stations ...:)

like that got......... Educate Motorists About Fuel Economy

ppl will jus STEP more .... ACCELErate more.. coz ? CHEAP MA... WACK NIA TOK LATER..~
hahahhahah jus some sales crap reasons.... ~

Serangoon Gardens is jammed. Good luck to those stuck on buses.

Actually the jam wasn't that bad. The queue was orderly at upper thomson road. I was there and managed to fill up after waiting for 40 mins.

Was at Alexandra Road... 50 minutes queue for a saving of $40, not so bad...

Anyway, it was already my initial plan to pump Shell today... but so happened to come across the promotion. :cool:

Bus also had to give way... alighting passengers at middle lane, because couldn't turn into the bus stop.

shell_promo3.jpg

Queuing cars were too afraid to leave a space in front for the bus to turn in, scare "kena potong"...

Siglap jam was so so bad!!! Never understand why people think they are doing good to environment by keeping their engines idle for 45min or more. I feel that there is so much pollution today all over singapore.

But by 7pm, shell stations were like ghost shops!

This is not an exercise about fuel economy. It is about customers churn! Shell certainly had their best sale day for the past decade.

Siglap jam was so so bad!!! Never understand why people think they are doing good to environment by keeping their engines idle for 45min or more. I feel that there is so much pollution today all over singapore.

But by 7pm, shell stations were like ghost shops!

This is not an exercise about fuel economy. It is about customers churn! Shell certainly had their best sale day for the past decade.

They are trying to get people to come back to shell.

They are trying to get people to come back to shell.

yes and no.

while they thought they created churn from other turfs, some loyal customers like my churned away when we saw the disgusting queue. I would rather go JB and pump if I really am desperate for cheap fuel!

yes and no.

while they thought they created churn from other turfs, some loyal customers like my churned away when we saw the disgusting queue. I would rather go JB and pump if I really am desperate for cheap fuel!

Haha I see.

But mind share wise... even people who don't drive cars would think ... wow shell is generous.

Was at Alexandra Road... 50 minutes queue for a saving of $40, not so bad...

Anyway, it was already my initial plan to pump Shell today... but so happened to come across the promotion. :cool:
woah... 50 mins...

Wah.... so desperate ah? 50 mins queue. Car idling for 50mins. Just to save $40?

Ok. I just don't get it.

Is it limited edition fuel?

Agree. I would rather they give discount coupons to loyal customers to pump their petrol at later dates. This can help prevent stupid jams like this. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.