massive fireworks in Hong Kong tonite..

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
did anyone watched the live telecast of hongkong's 10 years handover celebrations, the fireworks displays at victoria harbour were massive and long, almost lasted 20 mins.

:thumbsup:

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
the newsreader said, 27 minutes! :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
27 mins ?

Anyway i guess it must be china-made explosives.. maybe very cheap since it is a local product.
never quantify with time...

2 fireworks 27mins interval also counted as 27mins of blasting... ;p

but 3.2k shells... kaoz... trying to show that they have more gunpowder now? :bsmilie:

cookiez

Oct 6, 2003
and over S$3m "bombed" to the sky...imagine how many poor HK ppl u can help with that
amt of money :(

Tupi Guy

Jan 6, 2003
and over S$3m "bombed" to the sky...imagine how many poor HK ppl u can help with that
amt of money :(
The world population is about 6,602,224,175 (July 2007 est.). The money in the world??

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
The world population is about 6,602,224,175 (July 2007 est.). The money in the world??
Money does not help anyone, it just indirectly help someone... :cool:

If i give you 1 buck, you can buy a bread, but if i just buy you a bread, doesn't it help you even more without you needing to go buy a bread?

But if i buy you a bread, then you can't use the 1 buck to buy 2x0.50cents TOTO for this week's 5million... opportunity cost gone... :bigeyes:

(Money is root of all evil...)

Money does not help anyone, it just indirectly help someone... :cool:

If i give you 1 buck, you can buy a bread, but if i just buy you a bread, doesn't it help you even more without you needing to go buy a bread?

But if i buy you a bread, then you can't use the 1 buck to buy 2x0.50cents TOTO for this week's 5million... opportunity cost gone... :bigeyes:

(Money is root of all evil...)
If you give me $1 I'll buy a few fishing hooks and catch fish.

When I sell enough fish I'll buy a sampan and a fishing net and catch more fishes.

Then I'll buy a fleet of fishing boats and catch more fishes and turn into a fish wholesaler.

You will then make me a millionaire and I start to give $1 to more people and help them to make millions.

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom