Mass sightings of UFOs.... but i just focus on the beautiful lights....

now all we need is Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to head over to Area 51 and fly an alien spacecraft to take down the mothership!

now all we need is Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to head over to Area 51 and fly an alien spacecraft to take down the mothership!

no, just Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to befriend all of them.. haha! :bsmilie:

Singapore you can't see much of the skies, too many bright lights around. But if you had travelled, you would know how beautiful and clear the skies are in other countries. Stars or whatever lights in the skies...totally prominent. :D

a few years back, there were ufo sightings in singapore and kl...anyone remember?

quote :

they will wipe out those mojor cities so the human in smaller area can be easily managed. china will be 1st i guess. mang, these aliens are smart.

alien.jpg

Last edited:
a few years back, there were ufo sightings in singapore and kl...anyone remember?

I remembered that.

The second day of the UFO sighting, CS Kopitiam was flooded with new nicks e.g. CaptainMar, MarGal, MarShooter, BigMar etc.

But that lasted only for 5 days.

They then disappeared.

I guess they have collected enough information about us.

I remembered that.

The second day of the UFO sighting, CS Kopitiam was flooded with new nicks e.g. CaptainMar, MarGal, MarShooter, BigMar etc.

But that lasted only for 5 days.

They then disappeared.

I guess they have collected enough information about us.

You mean the Starhub airship with the big "008" on the side? :p

A certain expert in Clubsnap recently claimed "that on the 8th - 13th April, Earth will experience something... ...approx. Singapore time 10AM" but all I read in the news was this.

6a00d83451b52369e20147e.jpg

Perhaps with "25th of December 2012" and Nibiru, which had been previously sent by Xenu, dictator of the Galactic Confederacy 75 million years ago on a collision course intercepting planet Earth, fast approaching. Scientologist's Operating Thetans will rise up and save us from impending doom and mass destruction.

Last edited:
oh yes. at 10am i was bored to death at a seminar on coffee brewing.