[Mass Sale] Jenis JND70 Vertical Battery Grip $245

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! Got pictures from supplier of the grips - look exactly like Jenis grips... wondering whether all these companies oem from Jenis...

The top one is the cheaper one and the bottom one is more expensive - has an lcd.

Still discussing with supplier for best prices :) :thumbsup:

44244056.d70grip3.jpg

Hi ParkertR,

Thanks for all your efforts! :) Just wondering does the new grip comes with the function of half press? Any updates on what the LCD show?

Thanks! :D

wcsiaw said:
Hi ParkertR,

Thanks for all your efforts! :) Just wondering does the new grip comes with the function of half press? Any updates on what the LCD show?

Yeah!! Go ParkertR :cheergal: Looking forward to this MO :D

Can i ask something? :)
Since D70 cannot be permanently set to IT mode,
is that mean we need to change it to IR mode let say every 15 minutes?

because i've open a discussion forum here,
and some of the D70 user confirm that D70 cannot be permanently set to IR mode.

or the grip is able to make the D70 to IR mode permanently ?

**i assume the jenis vertical grip for D70 is operate by the IR which from the grip til the D70 IR receiver.

besh said:
Can i ask something? :)
Since D70 cannot be permanently set to IR mode,
is that mean we need to change it to IR mode let say every 15 minutes?

because i've open a discussion forum here,
and some of the D70 user confirm that D70 cannot be permanently set to IR mode.

or the grip is able to make the D70 to IR mode permanently ?

**i assume the jenis vertical grip for D70 is operate by the IR which from the grip til the D70 IR receiver.

sorry, it's not IT mode, but IR mode.
corrected.

Hi ParkertR,

Can address this question too? :) Just wondering does the new grip comes with the function of half press? Any updates on what the LCD show?

ParkertR said:
NO 1/2 press im afraid :( the LCD panel... not sure what it's for at the moment - i'll get information then tell. Dont wanna speculate then give wrong info :D

Thanks ParkertR... looks like there's still no incentive buying a grip. :)

wcsiaw said:
Thanks ParkertR... looks like there's still no incentive buying a grip. :)

same thoughts here. :)

Yep... agree. So troublesome... Just my opinion. And it looks very plasticy.

Hi ParkerTR,

How? my battery problem got replacement or not?

hi max, i can't replace the part as i dont have a spare piece - it's just a plastic tray with battery contacts... i find it really weird that it is not working right. i've emailed jenis about it - still waiting for their reply. cheers :)

Hi ParkerTR,

Thanks, will wait for your reply.

Upzz for your MO!

MAx 2.8

Announcement on D70 grips

The distributors have not been very accomodating and the price of each grip is really high. As such, I will not be bringing in any of the grips to sell unless there are people willing to pay $280+$30 for the grip, tax and shipping per piece.

If you still wish to have one, at that price $310 SGD, leave you name on this list, drop me an email at beachmania@gmx.net and you will get your grip within 2 weeks. **For ONE order, price will be around $330. For more than 3 pieces will be $310 a piece.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.