Mass Photo Shoot - 25th Nov, 9am - 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.

emhpl

Sep 20, 2007
Mass group shoot with 4 models for 2 different themes @ only $8/ photographer!!! Definitely enough space for everyone to shoot from 18mm – 200mm lens.

Date: 25th Nov, Sunday
Time: 9am - 11am (additional 1/2 hr will be given for total 60 pax & more)
Venue: To be released to confirmed participants
** Max 40 photographers per theme. Min 20 to start **

Theme 1 – Romantic Date
Capture the romantic sweetness of a dating couple, in the setting of a park. Modelled by Amanda & Vincent. Apparel: Beach Wear

Action shoot that may require fast lenses. Photos taken from this theme can be used for competition or good portfolio keeping.

1.jpg
3.jpg

Want more photos? Click here!

5.jpg

Theme 2 – Sweet Sunday
Spend a sweet Sunday morning with 2 beautiful models, Joanna & Joanne. Joanna is sweet & lovely while Joanne is sweet yet sexy. Apparel: Smart Casual

Good enjoyment basking in the sun with 2 sweet ladies.

Jo_2.jpg

3.jpg

PM me or call 6876 5847 for reservations / enquiries.

:bigeyes: ..... we are not related to your subjects ..... BUT 40 photogs per theme in a shoot ???? what are you thinking ???

We all know they are your aspiring talents ..... but at least, a little respect will go a long way :sweat:

:bigeyes: ..... we are not related to your subjects ..... BUT 40 photogs per theme in a shoot ???? what are you thinking ???

We all know they are your aspiring talents ..... but at least, a little respect will go a long way :sweat:

40 photographers!!!! This has to be a new record, and new low on CS.

to TS, you should specified minimum focal lenght to be 200. 18mm, how to shoot?

seriously, the number of shooters is too huge liao. :sweat: maybe u should re-package yr shoot.

TS already mention... it's a Mass Photo Shoot,

So will it be a go or no go.. let fellow CSer decide...;)

Odd really. I've paid 10 bucks for S.I.N - I can avoid crowd if I want to, and I get to shoot many models one on one (with eye contact). Now, 8 Bucks to get stuck with a crowd you can't avoid?

Nuff Said. :sweat:

pls dun insult the models and photographers at the expense of $320 / theme.. we deserve better..

but like wat yklim mentioned, it's your MESS SHOOT so CS-ers are free to decide to participate.. i won't and i know u won't miss me...

free market, free thoughts

Seems like drawing alot of crowd here eh... hmmmzzz this the usual standard organised by most photography societies in SG.

I would say that it is the subject matter, composition and the good time to get bonded. :thumbsup:

Will be there for jojo. cya guyz dun tink you will be sad after the shoot as I went to such shoots before... and its good experience, good bonding, good photos. :)

There is always a first time. :D

haha.. ive been to CS shoots where even 5 photogs per model is too many if just one or 2 photogs are selfish..

this number of people? shudder...

4 Models, Min 20 to start, max 40

That's 5:1 ratio to an amazing 10:1 ratio... :bigeyes: While trying to beat other organisers with an extreme low price of $8, the ratio is being compromised.

Want cheap, want good, want 2 big big. Where to find ?
icon9.gif

$8 only nia.

Super imports night is $10 and the ratio is 80 photographers to 1 import model.

What is 10:1 ratio ? Just let him post his advertisement in peace hokay.

:)

blindfold the model loh...:cool:

so many cams and flashes at the model- isit invasion of personal space.. will the model be psychologically affected in addition to being blinded

:eek:

all i can think of is to put the model on a platform, and using a barricade to keep all the photographers at a distance, for the model just keep turn and turn, so everyone can fire at free will.

Firers! watch ur front! Own time own target, carry on! :bsmilie:

all i can think of is to put the model on a platform, and using a barricade to keep all the photographers at a distance, for the model just keep turn and turn, so everyone can fire at free will.

use those platform that can auto-turn.. make a circle and shoot. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.