MASS BUY-IN : Used/Faulty Mobilephones


Status
Not open for further replies.

kindred

New Member
Dec 19, 2002
385
0
0
38
Cantonment
Visit site
#1
hi all...as some of u guys know what trade i am in... :D

well i cannot post in the buy/sell section..cos this post doesn't have any thing related to photography. So i have to post it here...
MODs..if u find this post is not allowed in here..
pls kindly remove or delete it lor... Thanks ! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to buy this few models of *Used Nokia/Ericsson/Samsung mobilephones.
*Faulty or *Damaged also acceptable...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NOKIA 3310, 3315, 3350, 3510, 3530, 3610, 3650
5210, 5510, 6100, 6210, 6250, 6310, 6500, 6510,
6610, 6800 7210, 7250, 7650, 8210, 8250,
8310, 8850, 8890, 8910, 9110, 9210, 9210i.

==============================================
*SONY ERICSSON
T29, T39, T66, T68, T68i, CMD-Z7, R600,
T100, T200, T300, T600, T602, P800

==============================================
*SAMSUNG
A200, A300, A400, N400, N500, N620,
T100, T200, S100, S200

==============================================
*All phones(working conditions) must come with 1 original standard battery & 1 Travel charger,1 box, 1 manual, 1 warranty card . Higher price will be quoted if the phone still under warranty.

*Price varies depending on the phone conditions. Estimated prices will be given by E-QUOTING, Confirmed prices will be given, till i check your phone.


On spot Payment by CASH.

Sellers pls Email me for Quotations or call me @ 90222022 (12pm - 12am)


Pls Note : Those with " PRIVATE NUMBER " or call me from any phone without phone numbers... will not be entertained. Due to some ppl(not from ClubSnap)...made me go down to Boon lay MRT and never turn up, wasted my time...however i ended up in JBP ! ;( :D
 

rochkoh

New Member
Feb 8, 2002
533
0
0
Under your skin
Visit site
#7
how much for a nokia 5210 (orange sporty) bought march 2002 - good condition? everything in working order? thinking of upgrading.
 

baiyun

New Member
Jan 30, 2002
363
0
0
Bukit Batok
web.singnet.com.sg
#8
condition good...it's working and was used by my mum (seldom used phone)
but as i changed phone, she got my 8210 so now this N6110 dunno what to do with it......:)
still have the box, charger, battery..as for manual got to check..shld be ard....

so what's the estimate quote?

Originally posted by kindred


whats the conditioned like ?;)
 

Sep 8, 2002
258
0
0
#9
Originally posted by kindred
wah..no one selling arhz ?:dunno:
Me got one Nokia 6110. But no box, warranty expired, and no manual. In working condition though. Can?? :)
 

Snapper

New Member
Oct 2, 2002
276
0
0
North
Visit site
#10
Just Curious ... the price you are offering, will it be better then the phone trade ins from Singtel ? If it is, how much more would your price be ?
 

kindred

New Member
Dec 19, 2002
385
0
0
38
Cantonment
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by Snapper
Just Curious ... the price you are offering, will it be better then the phone trade ins from Singtel ? If it is, how much more would your price be ?
it will depends on what phone u are selling ...:) The price will be slightly better than singtel +/- if u are selling one of the phones in the a/m list. But if yr set is being modified by other unauthorized servicing personnels...then the phone has no value. Unless the phone has been modified by me. i will still buy-in at a better price...depending on the conditions.
 

Sep 8, 2002
258
0
0
#12
Originally posted by lazyfiddler


Me got one Nokia 6110. But no box, warranty expired, and no manual. In working condition though. Can?? :)
So how about my 6110? Will u accept?
 

kindred

New Member
Dec 19, 2002
385
0
0
38
Cantonment
Visit site
#13
For those phones which are not mentioned in the list will be slightly lower. price ranged from $20-$40 for a N6110, depending on the conditions....cos its a Single Band phone..which means u can only use it for GSM900. Those with Dual band phones, price will be higher than the singles.:)
 

Sep 8, 2002
258
0
0
#14
Originally posted by kindred
For those phones which are not mentioned in the list will be slightly lower. price ranged from $20-$40 for a N6110, depending on the conditions....cos its a Single Band phone..which means u can only use it for GSM900. Those with Dual band phones, price will be higher than the singles.:)
Will u be arranging a meeting where u can view those mobile phones that u are interested in buying??
 

jeff chen

New Member
Sep 1, 2002
299
0
0
48
Singapore
Visit site
#17
If I remember correctly, since last Apr until now. We have always taken gd care of it, never dropped and the hp is always in a case. W/o looking at it, can u give a rough quote? Thanks.
 

kindred

New Member
Dec 19, 2002
385
0
0
38
Cantonment
Visit site
#18
Originally posted by jeff chen
If I remember correctly, since last Apr until now. We have always taken gd care of it, never dropped and the hp is always in a case. W/o looking at it, can u give a rough quote? Thanks.
sorry for the late late reply... cos i cannot seems to find this thread... price will be around $180- $200.:D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom