GWC?
MMS (mamasan)
TFCD mei mei?
TFCD uncle?
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

MY ISD - Best :thumbsup:
SG ISD - Gonna learnt more from neighbours.... :bsmilie:

lol.. They'll probably make him pee in a bottle.. :bsmilie:

if he is sent back and escaped again... I think it is good charity to promote rewards.

Wonder what if he escapes from msia side this time?

It will be interesting read again...

:eek: .. report said caught on April 1, .... april fool day leh.... *panicky*.....:sweat:

The reward goes to who? :sweat:
ISD Singapore?
ISD M'sia?
Tipper?
Stripper?
OKT?
GWC?
MMS (mamasan)
TFCD mei mei?
TFCD uncle?
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Share share loh..I think so. Anyway it is not me and how abt you?

How did he manage to escape and landed himself outside Singapore when the security cordon was in place soon after the discovery of his escape?

And what happened to the 2 guys who quit their job to hunt Mas Selamat in Indonesia? Any updates about them?

And what happened to the 2 guys who quit their job to hunt Mas Selamat in Indonesia? Any updates about them?

Yes they were looking for him in all the public toilets island wide.

They were intoxicated with the smell of ammonia and metane gases and probably addicted to them by now. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

They were intoxicated with the smell of ammonia and metane gases and probably addicted to them by now. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

so he is not dead lah.. as speculated..

How did he manage to escape and landed himself outside Singapore when the security cordon was in place soon after the discovery of his escape?

He was flushed to msia lor. dont you know, when we flush, it goes north...:bsmilie:

so he is not dead lah.. as speculated..

he should be stinking smelly by now. after one year in msia loo, dont expect him to smell like gucci.

Now pity the warden who is going to hold the bottle for him. :bsmilie:

maybe the warden like to hold you also dunno... nowsadays, sexuality is an open question... AWARE..:sweat:

I'm really interested to know how he managed to escaped to Malaysia, I really want to know.

Hope the authorities are not going to black out on this piece of information to the public.

Tell us please!!! :gbounce:

He was flushed to msia lor. dont you know, when we flush, it goes north...:bsmilie:

he should be stinking smelly by now. after one year in msia loo, dont expect him to smell like gucci.

maybe the warden like to hold you also dunno... nowsadays, sexuality is an open question... AWARE..:sweat:

They were intoxicated with the smell of ammonia and metane gases and probably addicted to them by now. :bsmilie:

Now pity the warden who is going to hold the bottle for him. :bsmilie:

contaxable/Sion,

You guys are funny jokers... U made me laughing non-stop for the last 2 mins..:bsmilie:

edit: The laughter lasts 10 mins.. haha.. LOL

Last edited:
No pictures of him in detention in Msia? Find it funny.

You can write all you want but pictures paint a thousand words!

i think Mas Selamat should be on talkshows like Oprah, David Letterman or Jay Leno or even Asia Uncut.

must tell how he did the impossible by eluding the so-called tight security employed by SG. or even better, come out with a book... "How to Escape Captivity for Dummies"

Status
Not open for further replies.