Martini on the Beach @ Martini Firm, Fashion Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go there and pressure prince for free martini.......... wah hahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!! Dun say I say de can liao.:bsmilie:

u nv read the other forum mah rachel and i got ask but someone else act blur:bsmilie:

He ar just lost his phome again bt in the end left it at ben n jerrys............wahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

where is the actual location ? i beri blur blur getting to these places

Just opposite Double O!:bsmilie: or a few shop house from Phunk Bar.

sure or not got lychee in it?

Wah piang brather orden and you tell me got or not if not I go to market buy one for u and put 1 inside to make you happy lor. How about I give you a bunch confirm plus garantee pure martini lychee mix :bsmilie:

Wah piang brather orden and you tell me got or not if not I go to market buy one for u and put 1 inside to make you happy lor. How about I give you a bunch confirm plus garantee pure martini lychee mix :bsmilie:

order, now i broke, waiting for free drinks,
so is it the matini on the lychee or lychee on matini :confused:

Program Highlights:
* Sponsors prizes worth $1000
* Butt Cheeks exclusive game contest
* Butt Cheeks Fashion Display
* Bar Top Runway by NBTD Models

* Print the 'Martini on the Beach' e-flyer and enter Martini Firm for just $12 for guys (usual $15) and $8 for ladies (usual $10) inclusive of a FREE Goodie Bag worth $200, a FREE Make Over Inc Voucher worth $120 and a FREE The Cathay Movie Voucher from 9pm onwards! Let's party!

WHAT'S MORE
Get captured by our NBTD Studio photographers and you will win an Essential Brew Voucher Hamper worth $50.

If your picture appeared in our events gallery, do drop us an email with your Full Name, Contact Number and Mailing Address. You will receive your prize within 1 month.

See you guys on Thursday!

order, now i broke, waiting for free drinks,
so is it the matini on the lychee or lychee on matini :confused:

Is call Longan Martini lah.:bsmilie:

Is call Longan Martini lah.:bsmilie:

heng ah not longkan martini, using newater:bsmilie:

OT a bit about newater, yesterday go to Dhoby Ghuat MRT, walk pass the big canal fill with dirty water and the water pipe read 'newater' and i was laughing in my heart:bsmilie:

Sorry for OT

Yo yo yo! CS Brathers i will advise u all to come in at 9pm lah because hor i think the seats are limited ar. I am bringing 4 friends and then our dear prince told me i heng ar because reservations are taking place le.

CS dun worry because he reserved a good place for you all to hang out for all photographers and medias.:bsmilie:

Yo yo yo! CS Brathers i will advise u all to come in at 9pm lah because hor i think the seats are limited ar. I am bringing 4 friends and then our dear prince told me i heng ar because reservations are taking place le.

CS dun worry because he reserved a good place for you all to hang out for all photographers and medias.:bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::thumbsup::thumbsup: we need a lot of tables and chairs too and drinks for the media

Status
Not open for further replies.