MARTELL Creation

WhiteFields

Sep 14, 2010
Singapore
www.facebook.com
MARTELL Creation

DSC_2116 by White Fields, on Flickr

My very first try on Product Photography.. feel free to give me comments and critics.. :) Willing
to learn more from the pros here..

p.s. i know i shouldn't cut off the reflection.. it's actually the surface that is not big enough
to provide the full reflection

thanks for the compliment.. :) need to give credits to the studio too.. for providing the appropirate equipment..

p.s. enjoy your drink :bsmilie:

It looks very well done, good job.

Another thing is, you're making me thirsty, damn you! I need a drink now!

haha that drink will cost you a 5dmkii kit set

Nice shot. The most important aspect of product shot in the white balance is done. If there is some suggestion, it is to clean up the reflection since it won't fit in the frame and acts as a distraction to the product even if it fits.

whitefields maybe you can take away the reflection and post another nice picture of it?
:D

The cap has reflection of you taking the photo and the surrounding.

thanks for the compliment.. :) need to give credits to the studio too.. for providing the appropirate equipment..

p.s. enjoy your drink :bsmilie:

Shot well done! :) And thank you.

It is not really appropriate equipment or not, it's a proof of concept. :) More proper would be using strobes and other accessories.

We are glad that you and others enjoyed the session and have learnt something.

PS: you are welcomed to leave your cam and enjoy the drink, :bsmilie:

Shot well done! :) And thank you.

It is not really appropriate equipment or not, it's a proof of concept. :) More proper would be using strobes and other accessories.

We are glad that you and others enjoyed the session and have learnt something.

PS: you are welcomed to leave your cam and enjoy the drink, :bsmilie:

no way man, i would rather leave with cam.
:sweat:
:bsmilie:

Nice shot. The most important aspect of product shot in the white balance is done. If there is some suggestion, it is to clean up the reflection since it won't fit in the frame and acts as a distraction to the product even if it fits.
The cap has reflection of you taking the photo and the surrounding.
i notice that too.. but not that pro in ps.. not sure what's the way to remove that reflection on the cap..

whitefields maybe you can take away the reflection and post another nice picture of it?
:D
hmmm.. okok.. will try that when i am home.. was out for these 2 days..

nice shoot. mayb u can include the reflection and try portrait on this?
portrait was the initial plan.. but the end result will have quite a chunk of dead space at the top area.. so not sure if that is a good idea..

Where's ur shot? :)
i'm waiting for others to post theirs too.. ;)

What I mean is the reflection on the white board.

Where's ur shot? :)

Hope Whitefields don't mind I tompang here..

Many thanks to S/S.
Please do forgive me if I do not do justice to the 3k bottle.
:bsmilie: