Mars with your naked eyes NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkster

see Mars with your own eyes now! it's at the 4 o'clock position to the moon! go now.. or else u may miss it!

those with TCs! i'm counting on u to take some incredible photos!! :p

thanks to my pal, Sober, who whipped out his Sony DSC-P9 immediately and got this shot..

MoonnMars.jpg

:thumbsup:

Linkster said:
see Mars with your own eyes now! it's at the 4 o'clock position to the moon! go now.. or else u may miss it!

those with TCs! i'm counting on u to take some incredible photos!! :p
I saw it! I saw it! but too lazy to take out the camera, lenses, TCs, tripod and whatnot ... just commit to main memory enuff ;)

Darren said:
I saw it! I saw it! but too lazy to take out the camera, lenses, TCs, tripod and whatnot ... just commit to main memory enuff ;)

i also saw it, lazy to cool down my slide. :confused:

West_ray said:
yeah , saw it too ! ... tat was cOolz ... will there be another time?

yup abt 70 years later :devil:

this month is the closes to earth tat y all can see it by naked eye.

today it will b the closest to moon so those who has long long zoom... kekek go go go take some shots. :D

Also saw it...no gear..

Strangely, I thought it was something hovering around the moon (watched too many vampire flicks :D ) coz it was sorta moving..

jeffgoh said:
yup abt 70 years later :devil:

this month is the closes to earth tat y all can see it by naked eye.

today it will b the closest to moon so those who has long long zoom... kekek go go go take some shots. :D

wah gd gd gd ... 70 yrs later ... hope can celeb my 90th birthday by watching the MArs ... :D

West_ray said:
yeah , saw it too ! ... tat was cOolz ... will there be another time?

dun worry, Mars will always be visible to the naked eye, its especially bright this time round cos of its proximity.

other planets such as Jupiter, Saturn and Venus are also visible to the naked eye, if u know where to look. jupiter is usually the brightest "star" on a clear night. remember: stars twinkle, planets don't. :)

gnail said:
dun worry, Mars will always be visible to the naked eye, its especially bright this time round cos of its proximity.

other planets such as Jupiter, Saturn and Venus are also visible to the naked eye, if u know where to look. jupiter is usually the brightest "star" on a clear night. remember: stars twinkle, planets don't. :)

ermm.. ok.. then what's the bright light which i have taken off at changi?
is that planet venus?

starrynight2.jpg

hengbok said:
ermm.. ok.. then what's the bright light which i have taken off at changi?
is that planet venus?

can't tell from e pic.
but if u ask me to take a guess: Jupiter or Venus. ;p

mars.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.